Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.2 Maintenance time?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 5.2 Maintenance time?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkLordSnake
04.16.2017 , 07:10 PM | #1
Is the maintenance for this Tuesday going to stay the same time schedule as last week was suppose to? Haven't seen any announcement from the devs yet.
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

Nightblazer
04.16.2017 , 07:28 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkLordSnake View Post
Is the maintenance for this Tuesday going to stay the same time schedule as last week was suppose to? Haven't seen any announcement from the devs yet.
Times will be posted tomorrow more then likely. They are all in Florida for the Star Wars Celebration do I wouldn't expect anything till it's posted tomorrow assuming no more delays.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

EricMusco
04.17.2017 , 08:01 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkLordSnake View Post
I will get messaging up this morning. Right now it is looking more like normal maintenance time as opposed to the earlier time we had for 5.2 last week. I will have more info later today.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

AllisonLightning
04.17.2017 , 08:19 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I will get messaging up this morning. Right now it is looking more like normal maintenance time as opposed to the earlier time we had for 5.2 last week. I will have more info later today.

-eric
Damn. I know you guys do what you do but it was really nice the idea of it being at a time, as an APAC player where I can actually play as opposed to call the night a write-off. I know the majority can't be like that but just once in a while it'd be nice if a time friendly to us or Europeans was a thing than a precaution against an extended maintenance.
http://www.swtor.com/r/xsvzTv

Come to the dark side, where you get cookies and so do I.

snarf_
04.17.2017 , 08:52 AM | #5
+1
I loved the earlier time.

Costello
04.17.2017 , 08:53 AM | #6
It would have been nice that given the extra week to ensure it was of the highest quality that it launched early, even nicer if it had been similar to one of the chapters and gone live the close of play on the previous day.

Delaying by a week and then running up to the wire and releasing later the following week than was planned the previous week makes it feel like there are still issues.

Dbohrius
04.17.2017 , 08:54 AM | #7
Really looking forward to an earlier time maintenance window, even if it's just this once.
Hohoho, now I have a referral link, too!

mmmbuddah
04.17.2017 , 09:09 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by snarf_ View Post
+1
I loved the earlier time.
Same, almost all other MMOs take European time zones into account doing maintenance, or they do 2 seperate maintenances, why cant BW do this?
Jade D.
That Republic Trans Girl You Love

Zylaro
04.17.2017 , 09:35 AM | #9
Agreed, it would be really nice if they could keep the same earlier time slot.

Beckstar
04.18.2017 , 07:30 AM | #10
Well in Australia I would prefer a later time as it ruins my game time. Why can't they do maintenance in the middle of the night AEST.