Looking to form a progression ops group (NO NEED TO LEAVE GUILD!)

Suriboo

Hey guys!~

Little backstory: I am originally from this server but after a year of playing, I switched to Harbinger and have been playing on that server for a few years. My guild atm there is currently dying but I am quite alive and really wanting to do some HM ops! However, all the ops groups there start super late since I am an east coaster :(

So I am hoping to form a progression ops group on this server (I am going to transfer my merc who is in all 240+). Just wondering if people are interested in joining me :) Here are some things that are NOT required (yup, you read that right, NOT REQUIRED)

HM/NiM achievements

Bragging rights

******e like behavior

9k DPS xD

Here are some things that ARE REQUIRED:

at least 7k dps on a 1.5 mill dummy w. armor reduction(you will be fine as long as you aren't just autoshooting heh!)

fun (YOU HAVE TO HAVE FUN!)

a sense of humor

patience cause we will probably wipe a few times heh

willingness to learn

knowledge about the class you play

most SM Ops achievs (can be 8 man or 16 man I don't care!)

I can do either discord or teamspeak but being in a voice program and having a working mic will also be required (although you will probably hear me crying half the time because of the repair bills). I hope I can find friends to raid with and have fun! As of right now, all roles are open! Once I have all/most roles filled, I will transfer my toon and we can start :) You also don't need to leave your guild to join this group :3

If you are interested, please send me a message here with which voice program you prefer, which raiding days/times are perfect for you and what you hope to achieve from this group! Thank you so much guys~

Edited by Suriboo

OR

If there is a progression ops group out there that has a DPS slot open, please either message me or reply. I am looking to start doing some HM ops and once I get the hang of it, I want to do some NiM ops too. Please reply with what faction (I prefer imp) and what raiding days/times. Thank you very much!

P.S. I am in 240+ gear.