Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTB: Dread Master title, Crest of the Dread Master & Wings of the Architect

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
WTB: Dread Master title, Crest of the Dread Master & Wings of the Architect

gartenzwerge
04.05.2017 , 08:15 AM | #1
Hello there,

i'm currently looking for a guild who could carry me to get the:

- Dread Master title
- Crest of the Dread Master
- Wings of the Architect

Name your price.

Faction: Empire
Server: Any EU-Server

cooperjf
04.05.2017 , 01:21 PM | #2
Depending on how good you are, the dps checks might not be easy enough for a 7 man group to carry you through. Maybe with 248 gear or nightmare crystals it would be possible, but if the group had to use nightmare crystals for 3 different ops it would be really expensive. Either that or the group would have to be 16man, and it takes a lot to organize that many people who are capable of pulling that weight. I think you would be looking at 3-4 billion if there is even a group interested in doing that. gl lol
Kell Dragon
<Failure> <Umbra>

Semiramis
04.05.2017 , 04:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by cooperjf View Post
I think you would be looking at 3-4 billion if there is even a group interested in doing that. gl lol
I like your post! Such lame guys, who can't organize their own guild for such an undertaking, should never earn such a title. It's so much more deserved, if you solve the highest difficulty with you friends and because of your own skill. If you lack one of it you just have to try and learn harder.

Exocor
04.05.2017 , 08:08 PM | #4
Wings: 200 Mil
Dread Master: 200 Mil
Crest: 100 Mil

These were the prices pre-5.x. It wouldn't take long, that guilds will re-offer sales. Have a look in the subforum of your server.

Dread Master is the only thing, we are currently able to sale (haven't sold it until now). However, I don't think, that you are located on a german server, so we wouldn't be your first option.
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

gartenzwerge
04.06.2017 , 03:57 AM | #5
@Exocor: Thanks for replying, take a look at your PMs.

Jean-Renaud
04.07.2017 , 07:09 AM | #6
I'd be interested in buying the crest too. How much?