Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Orlando cantina start time???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Orlando cantina start time???
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MakArdross
03.28.2017 , 11:58 AM | #1
"03.10.2017
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Orlando!
This is your chance to join the Star Wars: The Old Republic community for a development team Q&A as well as complimentary drinks*, giveaways, and more. Attendees will receive Cantina exclusive swag!
Space is limited so be sure to come early.
If you’re in the area, make sure to stop by and hang out with us!
Venue: The Hilton Orlando
Date: Friday, April 14th 2017
Time: TBD
Address: 6001 Destination Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32819
Space will be limited, so be sure to arrive early. We look forward to seeing you there!
-The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Team
* This is an adult event and all attendees must be 18 years or older to participate. Please be prepared to show ID."

So I may have missed the updates on the forum about this. Yes, I have looked. Can anyone please give me the quick answer to what time I should "come early" because the time is "TBD" on the Community Cantina tour news.

EricMusco
03.28.2017 , 12:32 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey there!

We are going to be updating that this week (maybe even today). Right now our start time is likely going to be 7PM.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Darevsool
03.28.2017 , 09:54 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey there!

We are going to be updating that this week (maybe even today). Right now our start time is likely going to be 7PM.

-eric
Personally, I hope it starts at 8 or 9. I'd like to attend. I attended the one at Anaheim a couple years ago...

HOWEVER

There is a panel that starts at 7 that is much more important .... Smuggler's Revenge Audio drama.

Priorities.
<Dead Wookiee Storage> Imp - StarForge/Satele Shan
<Babyslaughter> Pub - Star Forge
<SluisVanShipyards> Pub - Satele Shan
....and who doesn't like laughing babies?

Cdat
03.29.2017 , 01:21 PM | #4
Is there a link for that update? I am in Tampa and ready to book a room!
Want free stuff? Click here! http://www.swtor.com/r/7BQcZ3

BuzzyJr
03.29.2017 , 03:56 PM | #5
YES! So many unanswered questions... Is there anything special we need to attend the cantina, will there be reservations, is it 18 and up for everyone, my 16 yo daughter is going to celebration with me and she's gonna be really upset when I tell her she can't goto celebration because the cantina is 18 yo and up, or will I be able to goto the cantina Friday and then just take her to celebration Satuday?$!@#?%?!@ Only 16 DAYS PEOPLE ! ! !

Cdat
03.29.2017 , 04:33 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BuzzyJr View Post
YES! So many unanswered questions... Is there anything special we need to attend the cantina, will there be reservations, is it 18 and up for everyone, my 16 yo daughter is going to celebration with me and she's gonna be really upset when I tell her she can't goto celebration because the cantina is 18 yo and up, or will I be able to goto the cantina Friday and then just take her to celebration Satuday?$!@#?%?!@ Only 16 DAYS PEOPLE ! ! !
Agreed! I need to make reservations!
Want free stuff? Click here! http://www.swtor.com/r/7BQcZ3

Theeko
03.29.2017 , 04:49 PM | #7
Any special code too to unlock the new vehicles in the collection section?

Darevsool
03.29.2017 , 09:00 PM | #8
If they do that they won't release the codes until the event.

Darevsool
03.29.2017 , 09:02 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BuzzyJr View Post
The Cantina and Celebration are separate. Depending on your schedule, going to the cantina w/o your daughter, and then taking her to Celebration the next day, is absolutely something you can do.

BuzzyJr
03.30.2017 , 12:46 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Darevsool View Post
The Cantina and Celebration are separate. Depending on your schedule, going to the cantina w/o your daughter, and then taking her to Celebration the next day, is absolutely something you can do.
I was hoping, the only reason it concerned me was that I saw someone mention that at another cantina to get in you needed some proof of going to the celebration, and if that's the case then RIP