Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blog: This Week in Aurebesh

Galandro
03.19.2017 , 03:36 PM | #11
This week's post is a my list of the top five best non-cartel market mounts in the game. You can still hit the road in style without spending a single cartel coin!

Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride: Top Five Non-Cartel Market Mounts

thepilk
03.23.2017 , 07:53 PM | #12
The Czerka Food vendor when translated has a whole menu of actual star wars in-lore food and drinks, most of which i only knew because of SWG.
youtube.com/mantapusproductions
CineMoLos.com

Galandro
03.24.2017 , 02:08 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by thepilk View Post
The Czerka Food vendor when translated has a whole menu of actual star wars in-lore food and drinks, most of which i only knew because of SWG.
Thanks for the suggestion! I've been thinking of doing Czerka themed post and I'll be sure to include it in the very near future!

Galandro
03.31.2017 , 10:52 PM | #14
This week I delve into spoiler territory. Caveat Clicktor!

A friend on the PTS asked me to translate a poster he saw in the new Imperial daily quest hub on Iokath and I was surprised by what I discovered. It has big implications for SWTOR and possibly the whole Star Wars saga!

Falling Down a Bottomless Pit is Never Fatal

Galandro
04.09.2017 , 05:30 AM | #15
This Week in Aurebesh: Discover what's playing on the big screen in Kaon Under Siege! I translate all the scrolling text that can be seen in the abandoned theater in the great Rakghoul Themed flashpoint.

No TV Party Tonight

Galandro
04.16.2017 , 04:02 PM | #16
Despite my plans to take the weekend off, the news from Star Wars Celebration inspired two new posts this weekend. The first post adds my voice to those who have been asking Bioware to add a memorial to Carrie Fisher to SWTOR. And tonight's second entry is my attempt at translating the Aurebesh text that appears on Finn's medical pod in the The Last Jedi trailer.

Just Breathe

Galandro
04.30.2017 , 08:42 PM | #17
After a week off, This Week is Aurebesh is back. I've re-created in english two colorful advertising posters than can be seen both on Carrick Station and in the original Huttball Arena!

Shop Together. Happy Together.

Galandro
05.15.2017 , 10:40 AM | #18
This Week in Aurebesh I translated and re-created a massive poster on Coruscant that combines both the Aurebesh and Naboo's Futhork languages. In addition, I also share my thoughts on patch 5.2, The War for Iokath.

Futhork meets Aurebesh

Galandro
05.28.2017 , 09:40 PM | #19
It took me a while to get to the request, but this week I've recreated a pair of signs from CZ-198 including the menu from the Cafezczerka vendor stall! There is more Czerka material than I can cover in one post, but I thought I'd start with a fun one.

Also check out last week's entry with a recreation of the Arrival/Departures board from the Hutta starport.

Czerka: Titans of Industry, part 1

Galandro
06.10.2017 , 03:17 PM | #20
The last couple of weeks, my posts have covered non-aurebesh topics, but I'll get back to translating next week for sure!

Last week, I posted my top five list of hair styles I'd like to see added to the appearance designer, and this I week I give my review of the new Iokath daily area.

Iokath Dailies: The Good, the Bad and the Walkers