Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardcore Players: have we found any content geared towards us?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Hardcore Players: have we found any content geared towards us?

deserttfoxx
12.30.2011 , 12:54 AM | #1
Normal mode flashpoints and eternity vault are really really easy, and of the hardmodes that work, there are no challenges to be found there either, i havent done nightmare mode EV, so i am asking, is any content out there actually difficult or are we supposed to be able to clear everything with just blues and 2 or 3 attempts?

Clearing eternity vault with a raid of just turned 50s is something i did not expect, i am afraid that a game ive been looking forward to for so long and really enjoying will be cleared completely in a matter of weeks, not months.

I remember the first time i did molten core and blackrock spire in vanilla wow, even that took at least a month or two to be cleared.

Dont get me wrong, i love the idea of being able to pug operations and hardmodes, but i still believe they should be at the very least, hard, anyone other guilds find any encounters they found to be genuinely difficult as a guild?
"Soon they will know my name, recognize my face, and understand what it means to be in the presence of true power." - Imitatio Dei Captain Sakari Foxx , Sith Juggernaut (Level 50)

ValaxDarkseer
12.30.2011 , 01:07 AM | #2
You are so good at this game

EFalconer
12.30.2011 , 01:11 AM | #3
How's your 16 man operation progression in normal, hard, and nightmare modes?
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ SITE POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

Airees
12.30.2011 , 01:12 AM | #4
Have you done hard-mode Bulwark ? While the fight might not be that complicated, it's quite tightly tuned.

chamillion
12.30.2011 , 01:21 AM | #5
Soa Hardmode works. We found it much more "hardcore" than the rest of EV. I'm guessing you haven't attempted that yet?

ValaxDarkseer
12.30.2011 , 01:32 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by chamillion View Post
Soa Hardmode works. We found it much more "hardcore" than the rest of EV. I'm guessing you haven't attempted that yet?
She has beaten everything, backwards, uphill, and in the snow.

She is the best of all time. Bow down lowly dog!

deserttfoxx
12.30.2011 , 01:38 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EFalconer View Post
How's your 16 man operation progression in normal, hard, and nightmare modes?
You dont need 16 people for the operations. And this isnt some epeen thread, im legitimately asking if the game gets harder.
"Soon they will know my name, recognize my face, and understand what it means to be in the presence of true power." - Imitatio Dei Captain Sakari Foxx , Sith Juggernaut (Level 50)

ValaxDarkseer
12.30.2011 , 01:44 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by deserttfoxx View Post
You dont need 16 people for the operations. And this isnt some epeen thread, im legitimately asking if the game gets harder.
Maybe

Delphix
12.30.2011 , 02:56 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by deserttfoxx View Post
so i am asking, is any content out there actually difficult or are we supposed to be able to clear everything with just blues and 2 or 3 attempts?
HM/NM modes are more difficult than Normal Mode. For example rockets at 1st boss on phase 1 hits for 12-14K damage. In normal mode they can't hit through the Sorcs shield. Also enrage timers are more challenging, and bosses gets some new mechanics.

Normal Mode was created for PuGs, you can tank without tank gear, DPS in green gear and so on.

ZagnautBlood
12.30.2011 , 03:32 AM | #10
TBH I'm hoping the content is easy enough that the elitist a-holes found in WoW quit in disgust and go back there. It's so nice not to have to listen to that crap here.