Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error in 5.1.3 Patch Notes?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

docbenwayddo
03.13.2017 , 05:09 PM | #1
The patch notes say:
Quote:
Lowered the amount of dark/light side points required to hit dark 1/light 1 from 7500 to 3000.
But in game tooltips show that the bar for LS/DS 1 is 10,000, not 7500.
Does that mean it'll still drop to 3000, or will it be 5500 since the actual rank is 2500 more than you think it is?

Nightblazer
03.13.2017 , 07:44 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by docbenwayddo View Post
The patch notes say:

But in game tooltips show that the bar for LS/DS 1 is 10,000, not 7500.
Does that mean it'll still drop to 3000, or will it be 5500 since the actual rank is 2500 more than you think it is?
The patch doesn't come out till tomorrow so it hasn't been updated yet in game. I would assume it means you only need 3000 to get to DS / LS 1 but we'll see what it says tomorrow.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

mike_carton
03.14.2017 , 09:36 AM | #3
The Nar Shaddaa Heroics now start with one Heroic auto-completed, so you start with 1/4 Heroics complete. Before 5.1.3 it either auto-completed everything or 3/4 based on <something>.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.
Click this SWTOR link to create an account or log in and we both earn rewards (7-day Free Subscription, 1 Free Server Transfer, Free JumpStart or Preferred Bundles).

Dbohrius
03.14.2017 , 09:46 AM | #4
It still auto-completes for one of my toons. Weird.
Hohoho, now I have a referral link, too!

SteveTheCynic
03.14.2017 , 10:31 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by mike_carton View Post
The Nar Shaddaa Heroics now start with one Heroic auto-completed, so you start with 1/4 Heroics complete. Before 5.1.3 it either auto-completed everything or 3/4 based on <something>.
Pfft. I had some characters where it would complete immediately, and some where I had to do four of them.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

docbenwayddo
03.14.2017 , 10:59 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Pfft. I had some characters where it would complete immediately, and some where I had to do four of them.
Mine were like that, 2 autocompletes, 1 was 0/4, 1 was 1/4 and another 3/4. I haven't tried it today yet, but sounds like it's still happening.
The LS/DS 1 is 3000 now, though. Still dunno why the old was listed at 7500 and not 10,000.

Desacoplador
03.14.2017 , 11:24 AM | #7
So, what is the new measure scale for alignments? I figured part of the numbers...
Tier I - 3k
Tier II - ??
Tier III - ??
Tier IV - 67.5k
Tier V - 100k

EricMusco
03.14.2017 , 01:23 PM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the heads up on the Nar Missions, I will pass it on o be looked into.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rankyn
03.14.2017 , 01:35 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Thanks for the heads up on the Nar Missions, I will pass it on o be looked into.

-eric
OR you could just leave it like it is...
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

casirabit
03.14.2017 , 01:40 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
Eric,

I know I am going to get fussed at for this but I noticed the characters that it auto completes on are the ones that are at my stronghold on Nar Shadda. If they are anywhere else then it doesn't auto complete. Whether that is anything or not, just thought I mention it.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj