Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

After Patch, DvL Event Armor Missing from Legacy Bank

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
After Patch, DvL Event Armor Missing from Legacy Bank
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

arunav
02.28.2017 , 03:30 PM | #1
I know others are also commenting on the armor topic today, but I'd just like to say some players are missing their DvL Event Armor Sets entirely.

Mine was stored in my Legacy Bank (I used it in 5.0 to get my characters up to level 70, and then have kept it there ever since), but, after logging in today, all 7 pieces of the set simply disappeared.

Please look into this issue. I also filed a ticket with CS.

Thank you. I know accidents happen, but the XP armor was the only reason I did the event last year, and I hope it can be restored based on our achievements from the event.
"In the end, cowards are those that follow the dark side."

Free Inventory Slot, Character Transfer, and Subscription Time:
http://www.swtor.com/r/YpmgMVhttp://

DaemionMoadrin
02.28.2017 , 03:34 PM | #2
It's not missing, it got replaced with a new set. Check your legacy cargo hold, it got put into the first empty spots.

Of course, this removed all the mods and enhancements in it... so, not all that happy about it.

FtWorthJim
02.28.2017 , 03:39 PM | #3
You also need to be careful now to not put a new armor on top of the old DvL armors.

fushnchips
02.28.2017 , 03:40 PM | #4
Just beware that it may have moved in your legacy storage to even another section due to this happened in mine and I was able to locate all the bits spread out since it would go back into the first empty slots within the storage.

http://imgur.com/a/AhJCB

Since they changed it now you can see it has the legendary look so be on the lookout for bits like that in your legacy storage.
Pineapple on Pizza for life

Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend

arunav
02.28.2017 , 03:52 PM | #5
Please close this thread.

As others have noted above, the 7 armor pieces were simply placed in the first open slots of the Legacy Bank after the patch. I always kept the set in bay 6, and didn't see the armor pieces spread out in the first 3 bays due to all the other things kept in them.

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
"In the end, cowards are those that follow the dark side."

Free Inventory Slot, Character Transfer, and Subscription Time:
http://www.swtor.com/r/YpmgMVhttp://

goobilygoop
02.28.2017 , 04:39 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DaemionMoadrin View Post
It's not missing, it got replaced with a new set. Check your legacy cargo hold, it got put into the first empty spots.
Confirmed this ..

Gaellon
03.01.2017 , 05:51 AM | #7
Had a black/black dye in it, so my loss of that is painful
"Always in motion the future is"

EricMusco
03.01.2017 , 09:30 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by arunav View Post
Please close this thread.

As others have noted above, the 7 armor pieces were simply placed in the first open slots of the Legacy Bank after the patch. I always kept the set in bay 6, and didn't see the armor pieces spread out in the first 3 bays due to all the other things kept in them.

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
Instead of closing the thread I am going to quote you for visibility! To confirm two things:
  • If you had the armor in a Cargo Hold / Legacy Storage it is possible that it moved, but it will still be in that same storage.
  • If you had mods in your armor, you should also find them in the same storage container as the armor. If you had the armor equipped the mods will have moved to your inventory.
Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Damask_Rose
03.01.2017 , 09:52 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Instead of closing the thread I am going to quote you for visibility! To confirm two things:
  • If you had the armor in a Cargo Hold / Legacy Storage it is possible that it moved, but it will still be in that same storage.
  • If you had mods in your armor, you should also find them in the same storage container as the armor. If you had the armor equipped the mods will have moved to your inventory.
Thanks everyone.

-eric
That doesn't address people such as myself who did not get mods & enhansements returned despite having plenty of room for them, and more particularly, those of us who had dyed the armor and have now lost that dye.
Still waiting for Quinn's "meaningful" reunion!

Keta
03.01.2017 , 10:19 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Thanks everyone.

-eric
While my dvl armor was exchanged and moved from bay 6 to bay 1, none of the mods were moved, they're all gone and nowhere in the legacy storage box. these were custom made mods not the vendor stuff and although not highest end for the level, its still annoying to have happen.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.