Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

On Tacos and Tattoos

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kurj
02.09.2017 , 09:31 AM | #101
Thanks for everything you've done, and good luck in your future adventures. You won't regret moving to San Diego - Southern California is hard to beat, and San Diego is a beautiful place to live in more ways than one!
Begeren Colony

Elmendra | Ozeranski | Tr'sain | Kurj

Eanelinea
02.09.2017 , 11:45 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTurin View Post
I'm sure there is an inside joke here... David S. Pumpkin is who? And snowballs?
David S Pumpkins is a skit on Saturday Night Live featuring Tom Hanks. It's *********** funny. Just type in David S Pumpkins into Youtube and you'll see it. It's hilarious!
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

panzersoldatten
02.09.2017 , 12:12 PM | #103
you'll enjoy SD, just beware of Chula Jauna, National City and parts of Lemon Grove...you want more quiet try Julian , Ramona or Temecula...and the tacos are good in that area ... you'll enjoy the even mild temperature and the beaches...you'll be missed

cjewison
02.09.2017 , 12:20 PM | #104
Best of luck to you! Your post was very touching

Ludwig_VanCover
02.09.2017 , 12:51 PM | #105
Good luck Tait! We will miss you
SWTORApps.com - Character Armory and More | Guild: The Army of Light

Enjoy a FREE 7 day Subscription, character transfer, and free goodies mailed to all your characters - click here (Referral)

HazelKelly
02.09.2017 , 04:16 PM | #106 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Torvai View Post
Best of luck to you, Tait.

And am I the only one who finds it sad that a Development Director's first and only post on this forum is to make a "Can I have your stuff" joke?

I also may have been here as Server Droid in the past, but shhh! If you ever watch live streams and they throw a question back to the team as they're not sure - I'll normally have Tait or Keith post in chat for me. So I am around, just not in name.

I decided to break character for Tait, cause he deserves the love
Hazel Kelly | Development Director
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Vyerix
02.09.2017 , 04:24 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by HazelKelly View Post

I also may have been here as Server Droid in the past, but shhh! If you ever watch live streams and they throw a question back to the team as they're not sure - I'll normally have Tait or Keith post in chat for me. So I am around, just not in name.

This is not the droid you're looking for

Torvai
02.09.2017 , 05:33 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by HazelKelly View Post

*Achievment unlocked: Get a yellow answer*

Well, maybe you should, if you have the time to spare. A few more yellor posts, even if it's just chitchat, would go a long way. And that's not aimed at you specifically, but every of you yellow ones

PiiTarr
02.09.2017 , 05:41 PM | #109
All the best to you, Tait! Hope you enjoy San Diego as much as I have (or more). Thanks for all the work you've done for me and the other players! Can't help you with the name of the fish taco place, but I could provide the name of an excellent dim sum establishment if you're interested.

Kurj
02.09.2017 , 06:04 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by PiiTarr View Post
All the best to you, Tait! Hope you enjoy San Diego as much as I have (or more). Thanks for all the work you've done for me and the other players! Can't help you with the name of the fish taco place, but I could provide the name of an excellent dim sum establishment if you're interested.
And don't forget Little Italy. There are some great Italian restaurants there!
Begeren Colony

Elmendra | Ozeranski | Tr'sain | Kurj