Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Closed PTS Applications

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jozinkopucik's Avatar


jozinkopucik
02.09.2017 , 04:09 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTurin View Post
Boo same here hopefully next wave we'll get in
Nah im a liar

FerkWork's Avatar


FerkWork
02.09.2017 , 02:39 PM | #112
Redacted and sending message.
Dank Memes Legacy @ Star Forge / Baguettes Legacy @ Satele Shan
Yam'unun, Le Dank Meme Lord

Council Master of <Fortitude> Co-GM of <Aeon> <Lightning Masters>
Izax VM Guide by Aeon
5.0 PT Shield Tech Guide/5.0 VG Shield Specialist Guide/ Twitch/Referral Link

fushnchips's Avatar


fushnchips
02.09.2017 , 02:55 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by FerkWork View Post
Hello,

Our raid leader and one of our team members received the invite for the PTS but the rest of our group has not received invites. Since they of their other groups got invites it therefore must be have been for our group. All names given were accurate. Hoping to get an answer soon about this .
This would be something I would be taking up with Eric and any progress about invites I would keep on the low side I'm not sure how they have allowed people to post they got on the PTS because that can cause a backfire between people who have got access and to players that don't.

Radzkie's Avatar


Radzkie
02.09.2017 , 02:56 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Danery View Post
I have an interesting question on this. I applied for my raid team as a group. Several people got invited off that team but several didn't. The ones who got in said they did not apply themselves and they assumed since they had gotten the nda popup, and they knew I had applied for the entire team, that that meant we were all in together. How can raid teams test this for you if you only give half of the raid team pts access?
Quote: Originally Posted by FerkWork View Post
Hello,

Our raid leader and one of our team members received the invite for the PTS but the rest of our group has not received invites. Since they of their other groups got invites it therefore must be have been for our group. All names given were accurate. Hoping to get an answer soon about this .
Tell your raid members (who are missing invites) to clear their browsers cookies. They might actually have invites, but they just aren't popping up.
Imperial Agent: "Are you done talking? Can I go ahead and kill you now? Yes? Good."

FerkWork's Avatar


FerkWork
02.09.2017 , 03:03 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Radzkie View Post
Tell your raid members (who are missing invites) to clear their browsers cookies. If they actually got invites this will help.
Didn't work for me at least. :/
Dank Memes Legacy @ Star Forge / Baguettes Legacy @ Satele Shan
Yam'unun, Le Dank Meme Lord

Council Master of <Fortitude> Co-GM of <Aeon> <Lightning Masters>
Izax VM Guide by Aeon
5.0 PT Shield Tech Guide/5.0 VG Shield Specialist Guide/ Twitch/Referral Link

Radzkie's Avatar


Radzkie
02.09.2017 , 03:04 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by FerkWork View Post
Didn't work for me at least. :/
Ah, sorry.
Imperial Agent: "Are you done talking? Can I go ahead and kill you now? Yes? Good."

LordTurin's Avatar


LordTurin
02.09.2017 , 03:10 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by jozinkopucik View Post
Nah im a liar
Lol me too apparently
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
02.09.2017 , 03:19 PM | #118 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

One of the things I have heard reports of is that only some members of a group being invited, this can happen for a couple of reasons:
  • The account information provided had an error (typo, missing characters, etc)
  • A user did not qualify based on the existing criteria (current sub with no ToS violations in the last 12 months)
  • Some other issue happened in transit (random issue when granting access, etc)
If part of your team got in, but not everyone, please follow the original instructions and send their information to swtorsubmissions@swtor.com. We will be continuing to pull accounts from that email address for entry and so they can be invited into a future wave.

I know this can be disruptive to not have a full Op team on and we do our best to ensure all members are invited at once. Still, sometimes stragglers can be missed. Resubmit the information for the remaining members.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

FerkWork's Avatar


FerkWork
02.09.2017 , 03:46 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

One of the things I have heard reports of is that only some members of a group being invited, this can happen for a couple of reasons:
  • The account information provided had an error (typo, missing characters, etc)
  • A user did not qualify based on the existing criteria (current sub with no ToS violations in the last 12 months)
  • Some other issue happened in transit (random issue when granting access, etc)
If part of your team got in, but not everyone, please follow the original instructions and send their information to swtorsubmissions@swtor.com. We will be continuing to pull accounts from that email address for entry and so they can be invited into a future wave.

I know this can be disruptive to not have a full Op team on and we do our best to ensure all members are invited at once. Still, sometimes stragglers can be missed. Resubmit the information for the remaining members.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Thanks Eric
Dank Memes Legacy @ Star Forge / Baguettes Legacy @ Satele Shan
Yam'unun, Le Dank Meme Lord

Council Master of <Fortitude> Co-GM of <Aeon> <Lightning Masters>
Izax VM Guide by Aeon
5.0 PT Shield Tech Guide/5.0 VG Shield Specialist Guide/ Twitch/Referral Link

LordAppius's Avatar


LordAppius
02.09.2017 , 05:38 PM | #120
How they selected ppl = randomly. Apparently having 80% ops completion grants you nothing, not even a free entry on pts.

Eric you could at least invite those players with higher % of ops completion. Most stuff i cleared was when the nightmare bonus was active for DF, and before 4.0 era