Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Closed PTS Applications

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AlrikFassbauer
02.04.2017 , 08:20 AM | #101
If the PTS wasn't that big and my download speed so small, then I would probably apply to it ... But given that i needed hours for KOTFE, I won't.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

GrandLordMenace
02.07.2017 , 02:28 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Pretty much as long as Closed PTS is active .

-eric
My raid team recently applied, normally we'd wait for open PTS but we aren't sure if one of our raid team will be able to wait that long considering his sub runs out soon, and he'd like to see the fight on PTS before he makes the decision of whether or not to resub in april. My question would be what's the turnaround time on an application? Will we know if we are accepted or denied?
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game

auroroavalor
02.08.2017 , 12:29 PM | #103
Musco, you mentioned during the live stream on the 27th that you were hoping to have Tyth on the PTS in "two weeks ish, week or two"

Given that the two week mark would be tomorrow can you give us any indication of when we can expect acceptance/rejection of our PTS applications so we can plan out our raid nights accordingly.

Cheers
Auro
<Carried> I <It's Lit> I <Failure>
How to Sorc Master Blaster
Twitch Youtube

EricMusco
02.08.2017 , 02:10 PM | #104 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

A wave of PTS invites have gone out! If you have been accepted onto PTS you will see an NDA pop-up when you visit your account page on swtor.com. Signing that NDA will then send you an email with further instructions. If you didn't get in this time, fret not, we will be doing additional waves in the future.

Standard reminder that PTS is under NDA. If you have been accepted, please keep that in mind.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

jozinkopucik
02.08.2017 , 02:28 PM | #105
I didnt get anything

LordTurin
02.08.2017 , 03:01 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by jozinkopucik View Post
I didnt get anything
Boo same here hopefully next wave we'll get in
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

LadyRoyalport
02.08.2017 , 03:19 PM | #107
Hey folks,

A wave of PTS invites have gone out! If you have been accepted onto PTS you will see an NDA pop-up when you visit your account page on swtor.com. Signing that NDA will then send you an email with further instructions. If you didn't get in this time, fret not, we will be doing additional waves in the future.

Standard reminder that PTS is under NDA. If you have been accepted, please keep that in mind.

-eric
(deep sigh) Okay holding out hope I'll get one on the next wave.
The 'Lynn Lady
Find me on Twitter: @swtormamalynne

curulz
02.08.2017 , 03:28 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by jozinkopucik View Post
I didnt get anything
First rule of PTS Fight Club is you don't discuss PTS Fight Club

IronLoneFin
02.08.2017 , 09:17 PM | #109
Will people who were accepted for the last closed PTS test be automatically in this next PTS?

Danery
02.09.2017 , 12:55 AM | #110
Hey folks,

-eric
I have an interesting question on this. I applied for my raid team as a group. Several people got invited off that team but several didn't. The ones who got in said they did not apply themselves and they assumed since they had gotten the nda popup, and they knew I had applied for the entire team, that that meant we were all in together. How can raid teams test this for you if you only give half of the raid team pts access?
This is my Refer a Friend Link Here is what you get