Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To all lowbies premader Scare Bears: Go play on the high way you sad little cretins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
To all lowbies premader Scare Bears: Go play on the high way you sad little cretins

TheLunarTick
02.06.2017 , 11:57 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonLightning View Post
The odds of getting a premade so good that you have no chance every time you come up against them are low and if you get this in lowbies... well, that's just a sad waste of time on their behalf rather than investing into endgame PvP.
Sorry I don't buy it if we're talking about today. I mean a year ago I would have agreed with this 1000% but you are failing to take several factors into account and I'm assuming that you are speaking from past experience probably because you aren't aware of what's going on currently.

Currently there are numerous groups who intentionally and deliberately cue for lowbies and midbies with the express purpose of trolling, mainly because the system that's in place now ATTRACTS these folks. It's very easy for people to manipulate the field and basically suck the nature of competition right out of the game. There isn't a large enough population to have competitive matches in MOST of the tiers on MOST of the servers.

I would say that investing in end game PvP would be a waste of time for the folks we're talking about because they aren't trying to develop their account they are just looking for the opportunity to eliminate any sense of competition from the matches they are in.

Forget matchmaking, cross faction / cross server, class balance in PvP and everything else you all are posting about. None of those things are going to happen in the short term. The devs are going to focus the majority of their time and energy on aspects of the game that a majority of the population can participate in. The discussion needs to be about how can we get more people to cue up with the system that's in place.

AlCorazon
02.06.2017 , 12:15 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Yezzan View Post
I wonder if its that team that only queue mercs? No fun in huttball lol
On my sniper, i love to cut them, especiall on Queshball... 5m extra range makes em butthurt!
My referral link! http://www.swtor.com/r/gBW7FL

Castalan
02.06.2017 , 03:00 PM | #43
If you make a game that encourages people to play together ... guess what .. people play together

This isn't a problem - it's the whole point ...

End Of

Udoroththefinal
02.06.2017 , 04:45 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Castalan View Post
If you make a game that encourages people to play together ... guess what .. people play together

This isn't a problem - it's the whole point ...

End Of
You know what else games that encourage people to group toghter do?

Have a solo and group ques but they put in greater rewards if you group que

The fact that you trying to defend this dispicable behavior of people in that guild is flabbergasting