Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you beat hard mode instances when all the bosses enrage at 50% hp?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
How do you beat hard mode instances when all the bosses enrage at 50% hp?

Jigglypants
12.29.2011 , 11:05 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by DLSilence View Post
I want to see some stats on these ppl who are clearing hardmodes, because frankly on my server nobody is clearing anything.. and don't see how you can unless you actually do go buy all that pvp gear, which is complete bs.
We cleared BT, Foundry (except Revan with his bugged force lightning 1-shotting everyone. Was easy enough before that), Boarding Party (bugged to crap no loot from any of the chests) and Directive 7 today.

Didn't have time to try the 2 on Ilum, will give them a go tomorrow.

Either way, neither of us ran more than the gear we aquired while leveling, but then we ran all flashpoints and bought all commendation gear on the way.

Raflwaffle
12.29.2011 , 11:33 PM | #42
Champion gear not working in PvE is ********. Me and my mates have 1-2 Columni and the rest is pvp gear and we have cleared every HM flashpoint so far. It just a question about your setup, your skills or your approach to the fight.

For example the hardest enrage timer we have had so far is The Bulwark in Directive 7. Even when we down the shield within 1 second and kill the repair bots all 4 of us, and ignore the last 2 he still Enrages at 60k hp-ish. Out of 300/400k, cant remember. The biggest problem we face is our **** setup.

Sage healer, Guardian tank, Sentinel DPS and Shadow DPS. So 2 buffs and 3 melee. If we can do it so can other people in PvP gear.