Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

<HACKING> Hacking with 3 bots at team ranked

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
<HACKING> Hacking with 3 bots at team ranked

Durazel's Avatar


Durazel
02.05.2017 , 04:58 AM | #21
The reason you multibox, is just for fun to be fair! i can't give you another explination. And as far as how multiboxing works its a long story, but you can basicly say that you play the game pretty much as everyone ells, but you have 4 accounts, you have your main window ``game`` that you play on, and everything you do is copyed to the other windows. but its not just to play like normal, for example my boxes are on follow, and if i engage in a fight they lose follow, which means i got a set keybind so all of them starts following me agin, but any time i use a skill they stop agin. the reason its harder in this game is cuz we do not have addons for example. so you can't use things like strobe ``Auto follow`` and if you want to click something lets say like an elevator or an keypad, you have to tab over to every character and click it. as far as Flash points goes, you can't do flash points, its not manageable unless u do the really easy once. so as i said Multiboxing is for fun, i have been multiboxing for the past 9 years in diffrent games.


Ooh yeah... if you want to know more and want to see some propper videos, the tool i am useing for Multiboxing is isboxer.

Yezzan's Avatar


Yezzan
02.05.2017 , 05:25 AM | #22
Why the hell would you do that for a ranked warzone?

I can understand doing it for social points and Soloing Tactical FPs, the advantage is being able to use the kolto stations to make it easier on your companion. Though you do not need the kolto stations, if your companion is influence 50. Also, maybe to get in to an ops, since you cannot enter one solo. Thought you cannot solo one, now, since they all scaled to level 70.

But, for ranked, I do not see why you would queue a ranked match with your bots, except to gain some unfair advantage.

Durazel's Avatar


Durazel
02.05.2017 , 05:45 AM | #23
i qued ranked cuz i want to test it out for fun. unfair advantage ? i got 20 loses in a row so i would hardly call it an advantage at all i started doing it just to test it out, and then i thought to my self, heck il just do the mission for 20wins/loses, its a nice sum of credits

I am a solo player, i dont like to play with people, this is the reason that i am multiboxing in all the games that i play, i can still enjoy most of the content, and have fun doing it and you should not call it bots as they are controled by me, its called a box mate

Yezzan's Avatar


Yezzan
02.05.2017 , 05:56 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Durazel View Post
i qued ranked cuz i want to test it out for fun. unfair advantage ? i got 20 loses in a row so i would hardly call it an advantage at all i started doing it just to test it out, and then i thought to my self, heck il just do the mission for 20wins/loses, its a nice sum of credits

I am a solo player, i dont like to play with people, this is the reason that i am multiboxing in all the games that i play, i can still enjoy most of the content, and have fun doing it and you should not call it bots as they are controled by me, its called a box mate
That makes no sense. Testing it out for what? To see if you can control 4 characters in a coordinated attacks against 4 other characters controlled by 4 different people? cause if that worked, you would have had an unfair advantage. And it's still unfair to people who are grouping up and having to win fairly, since you are basically throwing these matches to whomever is matched up against you.

There is something you should learn: You cannot have "fun" at the expense of others (enjoyment). so, if what you are doing is having a negative impact on the people around, regardless of how much "fun' you are having you must desist.

Narciana's Avatar


Narciana
02.05.2017 , 06:09 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Yezzan View Post
That makes no sense. Testing it out for what? To see if you can control 4 characters in a coordinated attacks against 4 other characters controlled by 4 different people? cause if that worked, you would have had an unfair advantage.
Unfair? How would that be an unfair advantage. If anything it would be impressive if he was able to successfully control 4 different characters and win, since it would require tremendous effort and skill to be able to pull that off.

Quote: Originally Posted by Yezzan View Post
And it's still unfair to people who are grouping up and having to win fairly, since you are basically throwing these matches to whomever is matched up against you.
That is the same as saying that it would be unfair to other people if a noob tried pvp and lost, because he is no good at it and did it to experiment and gain experience. Would that also be throwing or wintrading? No. Because he is experimenting with something and trying to gain experience in that particular area.

Try to be a bit more open minded will ya?

Durazel's Avatar


Durazel
02.05.2017 , 06:10 AM | #26
Let me guess you are one of those people who are sitting in General chat complaining about bad people in solo que ? So lets say, i have a full team of 4 people, we que and we lose over and over and over, dose this mean we should be banned ? no it dosent, and if i go out in the world and gank you. do you have fun ? no you dont, do i have fun ? yes. there will always be people that dont like what you do, you can't expect to have fun and get everything that you want and point at. i am sorry mate but thats not how the world works. you are not on top of the world and everyone should not kneel to you. i can play ranked if i want to since i am paying for the game just as you. but as i have stated earlier i probly wont be queing anymore anyways, as it dident work out and it was pretty boring am i a bad player ? yes i am, but i play games and have fun, i am not trying to be a ``hard core elite player`` like you. playing games is about haveing fun mate.

also as i said earlier sorry if i uppset you mate

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
02.05.2017 , 07:49 AM | #27
I have nothing against multiboxing but if someone brings this rubbish into group content then players have all the right in the world to be mad. I saw a mutliboxing in a flashpoint GF, he'd have his second character queue as a tank. As expected, that character was running only some basic scripts and commands - obviously not a player. The dude it kept following refused to kick him so it was made obvious.

Durazel's Avatar


Durazel
02.05.2017 , 08:09 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
I have nothing against multiboxing but if someone brings this rubbish into group content then players have all the right in the world to be mad. I saw a mutliboxing in a flashpoint GF, he'd have his second character queue as a tank. As expected, that character was running only some basic scripts and commands - obviously not a player. The dude it kept following refused to kick him so it was made obvious.

I dont blame you for beeing mad, but since i have told people serveral times that i was just testing it and aint gona do ranked agin i dont see why people are still angry and that guy was probly not a multiboxer then, for example if you multibox the other character will copy your main character, and there is no scripts involved, as far as commands goes, its just a short tearm i use the keybind on like for example get my team to follow me which is alt+f for me and to target my target i use alt+a and then since i use the same class all other characters just cast the same abitlitys when i use them normaly i just solo flash points like black talon and also i am doing some hc missions