Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advice regarding Jugg/Mara needed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Advice regarding Jugg/Mara needed

stoopicus
02.02.2017 , 01:05 AM | #11
Can't go wrong, they are great atm.

Lundorff
02.02.2017 , 01:46 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Defecter View Post
Thank you for all the advice. I've decided to reroll a Marauder.
Clever girl.

Wimbleton
02.03.2017 , 08:42 AM | #13
Kaiziri and Janglor wreck with Vengeance. But they are squishy. Unlike some juggs, they know when to duck out. I think thats the largest part of survivability is properly using DCDs, but also ducking back to your healers/LoS when you've got heavy focus. A healer puts out about 7-9k HPS so if 3 people are doing 3-5k DPS on your face, you WILL die in a damage spike at some point.

That and control. Juggs have tons of control. They can string together enough CC and interrupts to really pain enemies who use a cast bar.

Lastly, peels, no one is better. Find your healer and make him safe, throw a skank guard on him and if he's worth his buttons, he'll prioritize you on healing.

DerSchneider
02.03.2017 , 08:47 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by themachinemann View Post
played jugg for years... thinks BW hates them... right....
did you not play for the entire of 4.x?
Jugg dps sucks in ranked since 3.0.
Nightrain Juggernaut

Alex_York
02.03.2017 , 03:55 PM | #15
I created a thread about how to survive on mara asking people some questions, however I gathered info of my own from hundreds of ranked matches. So here is what i've learned:
Fury is best spec. It gives extra cc immunity for 6 seconds every 30 seconds after you use force crush. It is incredible because globaling mara is easy and you can't pop anything while you're stunned.

Enable target's target pane, if you see there yourself try not to rush, and stay kinda behind cover near your team, so they could help you.

Saber ward cc immunity utility and cloak of pain your primary defense. Pop saber ward right before charging in, charge, cloak of pain, count 5 seconds and force crush. Get tech and force 99% def from obfuscate and use that after your cc immunities expire, then pop undying, after all that when you get to about 40% hp pop unleash and use camo. With all the nets and mercs and everything unleash is only used to go invis or when you're on full resolve.
Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.