Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

star wars battlefrount 3!!!

generalmac
12.29.2011 , 08:39 PM | #1
Im gona go on a lim hear and ask: how many peoples have been wating for SWBF3 sence 2005 cause i have and i think lucasarts should make that there next game to work on anyone else agree with me ^^

iacenamon
12.29.2011 , 08:46 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by generalmac View Post
Im gona go on a lim hear and ask: how many peoples have been wating for SWBF3 sence 2005 cause i have and i think lucasarts should make that there next game to work on anyone else agree with me ^^
It's limB not lim and it is in production some gameplay leaked but nothing been officially announced yet

generalmac
12.29.2011 , 08:49 PM | #3
sorry but the point is that we have all been wating on it FOREVER so where is is o wate i forgot lucasarts got dum and kicked out all there good workers and got crapy new ones that are giving us all this lego star wars crap

jrydun
12.29.2011 , 08:53 PM | #4
I hate you. I thought this was an announcement thread.

ScrawnyPaleMan
12.29.2011 , 09:04 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by iacenamon View Post
It's limB not lim and it is in production some gameplay leaked but nothing been officially announced yet
it ain't in production anymore as far as I'm aware. Pandemic was shut down.
I continued to play on January/4/2012

SammyRath
12.29.2011 , 11:04 PM | #6
Quote:
sorry but the point is that we have all been wating on it FOREVER
Calm down. Some people waited 15 years for Duke Nukem Forever. Come back in 10 years, and you can complain all you want.

BrandonSM
12.29.2011 , 11:06 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ScrawnyPaleMan View Post
it ain't in production anymore as far as I'm aware. Pandemic was shut down.
Yeah this is true sadly.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

RedTails
12.30.2011 , 05:12 AM | #8
Yes I have and do.

Quote: Originally Posted by iacenamon View Post
From like three years ago.

Utra
12.30.2011 , 05:18 AM | #9
sorry but the point is that we have all been wating on it FOREVER so where is is o wate i forgot lucasarts got dum and kicked out all there good workers and got crapy new ones that are giving us all this lego star wars crap
Lucasarts dont make anything, the Lego Star Wars series is made by Travelers Tails, i know people who worked on them, Lucasarts just licence out the Star Wars/Indiana Jones series to developers who do all of the work then Lucasarts checks it and demands changes as they see fit and takes a large cut of the profits for basicly doing almost nothing.

SW: Battlefront 3 was in development with a company called Free Radical Design, however the company no longer exists.

So to sum up,

Developers = Make Games,

Publishers = Provide the initial costs of development (more often than not just loan a licence), Manipulate there work, then take most of the profits,

SW: Battlefront 3 = Dead , Unless it does a Duke Nukem: Forever...
PROUD DECEMBERIST!
MMORPGs Played: Star Wars: The Old Republic (BETA), Star Trek: Online (BETA) , Stargate: Worlds (BETA), Star Wars Galaxies, Eve Online, and many more.

Ommm
12.30.2011 , 07:48 AM | #10
why not make battlefront 3 inside swtor?