Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sooo when are discounted server transfers ending (or will they be up indefinitely)?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Sooo when are discounted server transfers ending (or will they be up indefinitely)?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Talon_strikes
01.26.2017 , 09:13 AM | #1
I thought they were going to end last week on Tuesday, but then I heard they were gonna be extended till this past Tuesday. I still see them up. I'd just like to know when they're going to be taken out.

Or, if by any chance they will be staying indefinitely? I'd prefer for them to stay.
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

Talon_strikes
01.26.2017 , 10:32 AM | #2
I don't like bumping but the community needs an answer!
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

Fygee
01.26.2017 , 11:22 AM | #3
Shhhh!!! They'll notice!

ShinDoRai
01.26.2017 , 12:35 PM | #4
they cant remove it till they fathom how manny would unsub. still counting losing subbs
unterschätz mich ruhig, umso lustiger wird's für mich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbI1...eature=related

Zerileth
01.26.2017 , 12:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fygee View Post
Shhhh!!! They'll notice!
Sadly, exactly. And don't say this is a feature the players like or something in our favor. That will return the cc price immediately!
No annoying, begging, misguiding referral link here

EricMusco
01.26.2017 , 01:02 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_strikes View Post
I thought they were going to end last week on Tuesday, but then I heard they were gonna be extended till this past Tuesday. I still see them up. I'd just like to know when they're going to be taken out.

Or, if by any chance they will be staying indefinitely? I'd prefer for them to stay.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fygee View Post
Shhhh!!! They'll notice!
Thanks for the reminder Talon! We have gone ahead and lifted the sale price.

Kidding, I am kidding.

We are going to be leaving the discounted transfer costs as-is for the foreseeable future. I will be sure to give you all at least a week of notice if/when the price is going to go back up.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Alec_Fortescue
01.26.2017 , 01:23 PM | #7
Guess this is your better than cross server.
http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 Please thank me for a victorious five-year fight for traditional Jedi robes in SWTOR.

Jagaimee
01.26.2017 , 01:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Thanks for the reminder Talon! We have gone ahead and lifted the sale price.

Kidding, I am kidding.

We are going to be leaving the discounted transfer costs as-is for the foreseeable future. I will be sure to give you all at least a week of notice if/when the price is going to go back up.

-eric
Can I hug you? Thanks for leaving the discounted price.
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

DanNV
01.26.2017 , 01:28 PM | #9
This means they are giving everyone the chance to get off of the quiet servers instead of doing mergers.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.
REGULATORS

Andryah
01.26.2017 , 01:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
Good news for everyone.

Even better if you had said so before being asked.

Anyone taking bets, and at what odds, on this part?
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive,” - Tim Cook, Apple CEO