Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 26 January 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
01.25.2017 , 03:51 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be releasing patch 5.1a tomorrow to address the new Uprisings not being available in Group Finder, as well as a texture issue on Nar Shaddaa.

We are going to be testing through tomorrow morning, with a release to happen late morning/early afternoon CST. We will give you as much notice as possible once we have set a time - we are anticipating at least an hour of notice.

Thanks for the understanding, and we will keep you updated!

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

sammywalker
01.25.2017 , 05:11 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone!

We will be releasing patch 5.1a tomorrow to address the new Uprisings not being available in Group Finder, as well as a texture issue on Nar Shaddaa.

We are going to be testing through tomorrow morning, with a release to happen late morning/early afternoon CST. We will give you as much notice as possible once we have set a time - we are anticipating at least an hour of notice.

-Tait
Mr. Tait,

Can you please update the jawa junk jawa vendor thing please?

Avicii
01.25.2017 , 05:42 PM | #3
How about fixing the new AoE effect so that enemy players is red as well. And revert the bolster change or buff it up to 240 this would go a ways into showing you do listen to players and want to ensure people can still play Alts as Eric noted earlier this week.

DzastinBiberi
01.25.2017 , 05:57 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
How about fixing the new AoE effect so that enemy players is red as well. And revert the bolster change or buff it up to 240 this would go a ways into showing you do listen to players and want to ensure people can still play Alts as Eric noted earlier this week.
+1

I never know if the new aoe is from the enemy or my teammates.

AllisonLightning
01.25.2017 , 06:46 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone!

-Tait
Why can't you also put through a reverse on what you did to Bolster- it can't be that hard.
http://www.swtor.com/r/xsvzTv

Come to the dark side, where you get cookies and so do I.

Katushe
01.25.2017 , 06:56 PM | #6
Because people will have fun without having to grind and without need to gear up. Gearing up, in their mind, should be hard. Of course, they mistake hard with boring, but that's another matter. Back on topic, if there is no grind, why did they do all that work to install the fancy group finder named gc? So, no bolster rollback. It was a bug it was so high, in their eyes.

jozinkopucik
01.26.2017 , 04:10 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Katushe View Post
Because people will have fun without having to grind and without need to gear up.
Yup thats exactly the issue. Is it just me or are they always touching everything that brings in just a little bit of fun in the game? Always nerfing good cxp stuff etc, its silly what they are doing.

Icestar
01.26.2017 , 05:57 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by sammywalker View Post
Mr. Tait,

Can you please update the jawa junk jawa vendor thing please?
Yes, update the Jawa junk vendor

wainot-keel
01.26.2017 , 06:46 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DzastinBiberi View Post
+1

I never know if the new aoe is from the enemy or my teammates.
But they simplified it. Before, Green = Friendly , Red = Enemy. That was too much. Now it's all green. Much simpler

Mianera
01.26.2017 , 08:00 AM | #10
"Fixing a texture issue on Nar Shaddaa"

OMG REALLY??? WOAW, you made my day! I'm so happy because this texture issue has been annoying the community a lot! All over the forums you can see threads addressing how bad that texture issue has been!

I am so glad you finally listened to us and decided to do something about it! You have made the entire community very happy and we all thank you for your hard work!

Can't wait for patch 5.2 The Eternal Grind! Repetition is the most thrilling thing about playing a game for me and the rest of the fanbase!