Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sneaky Patch Notes Added

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kurfer
01.25.2017 , 02:34 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

I want to confirm that there were patch notes which were missed when we initially posted them. Tait and I are looking into how this happened. We have already added in any missing notes which we have caught up to this point. Before the end of the day today we will make sure to post a follow-up and list all of the notes we have added.

As for your question of the Bolster changes in Warzones, I am talking with the team today to get more information.

-eric
Why do you constantly have to check back with your team because you're unaware? You do this constantly and then never follow up. You have the same work ethic as a low level IT guy that wonders why he is never considered for a management job. All talk and no follow-up...

Also, why did you not mention anything about nerfing CXP in war zones?

All this ************ and moaning and hatred over the CXP grind and you all respond by nerfing CXP gain.

Seriously, **** off.

TaitWatson
01.25.2017 , 02:43 PM | #52 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We have tracked down a number of notes that were missing. They have been added to the notes, but they are listed below so you don't have to hunt them down:
  • Arenas that popup in the regular Warzone queue now reward less CXP than a Warzone.
  • Matches that last less than 2 minutes no longer reward CXP.
  • It is no longer possible to change Shae Vizla's armor.
  • Curative Agent and Sly Surrender no longer provide more healing than intended.
  • Cosmetic gear gained through Galactic Command can now be sold on the Galactic Trade Network.
  • Warzone Bolster now improves players up to 232 Item Rating (down from 250).

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Kawiki
01.25.2017 , 02:56 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks,

We have tracked down a number of notes that were missing. They have been added to the notes, but they are listed below so you don't have to hunt them down:
  • Arenas that popup in the regular Warzone queue now reward less CXP than a Warzone.
  • Curative Agent and Sly Surrender no longer provide more healing than intended.
  • Cosmetic gear gained through Galactic Command can now be sold on the Galactic Trade Network.

-Tait
Hmmm... it just so happened that most of the changes that people are complaining about were missing from the notes. Interesting.

americanaussie
01.25.2017 , 02:56 PM | #54
Since you cannot select which WZ you want to play, the arena nerf is bull. The bolster nerf is crap. I'm not great at pvp and now with the bolster nerf and operative healing nerf, I'll be taking a break from it and GC. Not to mention how long it would take me to get Unassembled pieces if we lose a lot. But that's probably your intention. Blah. I really want to support you all but seriously? I'm done with end game content so hopefully you wow me on the stream.

MeNaCe-NZ
01.25.2017 , 03:01 PM | #55
Hey folks,

-Tait
Is there going to be any justification given for some of those changes?

Namely Shae Vizla nerf, arena CXP reduction and bolster being reduced?

I mean we all know why with the later - Ben wants us to grind and thus pay more and those changes completely support encouraging that concept but it would be nice to hear what crazy excuse he's going to come up with at the stream this time. The Shae nerf? Why? Not that I care but it seems insane to purposely make a nerf that gives BWA no benefit at all but angers it's community.

"Thrill of the hunt" was gold as was "we are gamers too" - anyone taking wagers for what the next excuse will be?

DREC
01.25.2017 , 03:05 PM | #56
Still no mention of the nerf to Shadow/Assassin utility Intangible Spirit /Formless Phantom. It used to reduce damage while stunned by 30% and AOE damage by 30%. Now just while stunned. Horrible for tanks, and there's nothing anywhere covering it...So long as we're on the changing things that aren't in the patch notes rant

Psychopyro
01.25.2017 , 03:14 PM | #57
Hey folks,

-Tait
While you are at it, what about the changes to the PvP deco items and vendor... All old items I have still have the Valor requirement, there are no new items on that vendor, and the old ones have not been removed from the vendor.... All in the patch notes

Quote:
All items that existed prior to the 5.0 Valor restrictions have had their valor requirements removed. New items were created with valor ranks and placed on the PvP vendors, and the previous items are no longer available.
OK fine... I'll post my referral link in protest.

BenKatarn
01.25.2017 , 03:16 PM | #58

It is no longer possible to change Shae Vizla's armor.
First of all, why? What is wrong with being able to dress Shae up? I mean, you changed this on her, but Master Ranos is still customizable (yet her gear can only be worn by her, which is annoying). Or are you saying Ranos is different because she was a DvL reward?

Second, could you PLEASE forward it to the devs to add a voice modification to her two helmet-wearing customizations then? Because it irks me when a character in this game speaks with an unmodified voice while they wear a full helmet that obstructs their face.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Groncho
01.25.2017 , 03:17 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by taitwatson View Post
hey folks,

we have tracked down a number of notes that were missing. They have been added to the notes, but they are listed below so you don't have to hunt them down:
  • arenas that popup in the regular warzone queue now reward less cxp than a warzone.
  • matches that last less than 2 minutes no longer reward cxp.
  • it is no longer possible to change shae vizla's armor.
  • curative agent and sly surrender no longer provide more healing than intended.
  • cosmetic gear gained through galactic command can now be sold on the galactic trade network.
  • warzone bolster now improves players up to 232 item rating (down from 250).

-tait
ok lets farm ancient hypergates for 30 minutes so we can enjoy the thrill of the hunt while getting those exciting commander xp
1-0 never ending hutballs
forever non planting voidstars
and lets dodge arenas
cuz it's exciting !!!!!
Che
LATIN LOVER

Free Transfer??=

Lionflash
01.25.2017 , 03:19 PM | #60
I can understand arenas giving lower CXP, they take a fraction of the time to do. How much are they down from before? I don't get why we can't customize all companions; they're all the same but with different flavor.