Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 17 January 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: 17 January 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
01.13.2017 , 10:40 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We are going to be having server maintenance on Tuesday, January 17th. This will focus entirely on some back end changes. The following Tuesday, January 24th, we will be releasing Game Update 5.1. Details for that particular maintenance will be provided next week.

Details:
Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Time: 5:00AM PST - 8:00 PST (1300 - 1600 GMT)
Version: N/A

Thank you for your patience!

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Thaladan
01.13.2017 , 12:48 PM | #2
your EU servers are lagging a lot !

nerf merc totally OP !

stop rng grinding, we don't want it !

your a shame for star wars bw.
Elite warlord sorcerer- sniper - powertech

JamieKirby
01.13.2017 , 01:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaladan View Post
your EU servers are lagging a lot !

nerf merc totally OP !

stop rng grinding, we don't want it !

your a shame for star wars bw.
You just want to gear up in a single week or a month, that is the only reason why most people HATE the RNG system, i personally have opened 20 ranks worth of crates and have gotten only a single set item, everything else is trash, so it can be annoying, but they just need to make it more faster, but not too fast.

FireFoxed
01.13.2017 , 02:13 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
You just want to gear up in a single week or a month, that is the only reason why most people HATE the RNG system, i personally have opened 20 ranks worth of crates and have gotten only a single set item, everything else is trash, so it can be annoying, but they just need to make it more faster, but not too fast.
Nonsense. People hate the RNG system because there's no guarantee of ever getting anything no matter how much time is put in.

If you like it so much you should ask to be paid in lottery tickets

DanNV
01.13.2017 , 07:48 PM | #5
You really don't seem to understand. They gave us a huge RNG gear grind with an RNG chance to maybe get something we can use if we've been lucky enough to get anything worth while. And that is just to get back to doing the 2-5 year old content we were doing in November. This stupid RNG grind is hundreds of hours of game play to maybe get gear so we can go back to doing what we were doing previously. Do you really not get the problem here?

The RNG grind has to go, and go now. Players are leaving in pretty good numbers. Server populations now compared to a year ago more than show it. The grind needs to go and new content that we actually want to play needs to be announced or their sub numbers are not going to make EA and it's share holders terribly happy. And BW will have no one but their own dev team to blame.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.
REGULATORS

Jokeykilla
01.14.2017 , 09:24 AM | #6
Is this the patch where you can focus on what armor piece to work towards in cxp? As well as leftover points going towards alts because that would be nice.
I still think Ki-Adi-Mundi is the best even though he died like the rest D:
Click my Referral link for 7 day subscription and other items
Some information on Refer a Friend.

JediAkemi
01.15.2017 , 10:23 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jokeykilla View Post
Is this the patch where you can focus on what armor piece to work towards in cxp? As well as leftover points going towards alts because that would be nice.
No, pretty sure that's coming the week after.

RafaelPeretz
01.15.2017 , 08:00 PM | #8
My sub expires in a month.
Not going to renew till I see endgame gear vendors back in the fleet.
FACK YOUR DAMMED RNG

Marlefox
01.16.2017 , 01:21 AM | #9
Must be nice. 71 crates here and not a single set piece.

DreadtechSavant
01.16.2017 , 01:29 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DanNV View Post
The RNG grind has to go, and go now. Players are leaving in pretty good numbers. Server populations now compared to a year ago more than show it. The grind needs to go and new content that we actually want to play needs to be announced or their sub numbers are not going to make EA and it's share holders terribly happy. And BW will have no one but their own dev team to blame.
Really? seems more players on some servers now to that of a year ago.

I get it you don't like RNG but BW has done something about it and that something is only 2 weeks away. As for what players want to play, again not what you want to play! Have no issue with you saying that, it's not for you. You however don't speak for me or anyone else for that matter.