Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaon Under Siege and Lost Island Veteran Flashpoints not in Group Finder

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Kaon Under Siege and Lost Island Veteran Flashpoints not in Group Finder

Malachi_Bane
01.07.2017 , 05:19 AM | #1
Veteran versions of Kaon Under Siege and Lost Island flashpoints are not present in the group finder (which still uses the old "Tactical Flashpoint" definition). These 2 Flashpoints were not scaled like the others in 4.0. cycle, which is why their exclusion made sense at the time. However, with 5.0. they have been scaled to Level 70 like all other Veteran Flashpoints, which means finding a group for them without a grop finder is now unreasonably difficult, and almost impossible, especially when you consider that Veteran versions of those Flashpoints are required for several achievements.

Please make sure those 2 Flashpoints are added to the Group Finder Veteran (Tactical) selection. Thank you.

AlrikFassbauer
01.07.2017 , 05:43 AM | #2
Please repost that in the "Suggestions" sub-forum. I'm supporting you in this case.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

gabigool
01.08.2017 , 08:57 AM | #3
IIRC they aren't tacticals
Quote: Originally Posted by BenIrving View Post
The harder part to address, because you have to take my word for it, are all the features and content we are working on that we havenít yet announced.... ...and we have started the early design phase for new, non-chapter, content.... ...we have some REALLY cool stuff to talk about later this year and the whole SWTOR team canít wait to announce it.

Halinalle
01.12.2017 , 05:02 AM | #4
I can already imagine
- LR-5 Sentinel Droid with random people through GF
- Sav-Rak with random people through GF (you think Valk's push is annoying?)

They would have to remove so many things from these two flashpoints that it would make them boring to do. Don't expect a random player to do the mechanics right in last boss fight in Lost Island.

merovejec
01.12.2017 , 06:40 AM | #5
Good think ive done those achievements. Move along......
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

rozsimano
01.12.2017 , 09:04 AM | #6
You have my support to
"De oppresso liber"
Use my refer link get 7 day free subscription and more so feel free to click on it and we all benefit:
http://www.swtor.com/r/hqJcxG

dr_mike
01.12.2017 , 11:24 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by rozsimano View Post
You have my support to
And you have my bow!. Oh wait....

Quote: Originally Posted by gabigool View Post
IIRC they aren't tacticals
Nope, hard mode only - http://swtorista.com/flashpoints
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

gabigool
01.12.2017 , 12:29 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by dr_mike View Post
Nope, hard mode only - http://swtorista.com/flashpoints
No, there is indeed a Veteran mode. It's just not tactical.
Quote: Originally Posted by BenIrving View Post
The harder part to address, because you have to take my word for it, are all the features and content we are working on that we havenít yet announced.... ...and we have started the early design phase for new, non-chapter, content.... ...we have some REALLY cool stuff to talk about later this year and the whole SWTOR team canít wait to announce it.

BenKatarn
01.27.2017 , 08:03 AM | #9
I believe I recall that this was actually discussed during one of the dev streams a while ago. The reasoning behind there being no Tactical / Veteran version of these two flashpoints is that the design philosophy behind them was radically different from the other flashpoints and that they were deemed too difficult for players in a random group to successfully navigate and complete.

In other words, there's no one who can be bothered to tune them for Tactical use.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

aerockyul
01.27.2017 , 03:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
I believe I recall that this was actually discussed during one of the dev streams a while ago. The reasoning behind there being no Tactical / Veteran version of these two flashpoints is that the design philosophy behind them was radically different from the other flashpoints and that they were deemed too difficult for players in a random group to successfully navigate and complete.

In other words, there's no one who can be bothered to tune them for Tactical use.
That would have been strange criteria. You can pug it in hard mode...like that would be easier to pug than tactical? Unless you/they meant "too difficult for a quartet of dps that refuse to run kolto stations or use DCDs", then yeah, I would have avoided a tactical version of these two like the plague
Keeya, Lill'ya, Odessis, Vaisis, Mura Saki, HitessaJaista, Altheeka, Ayasi, Dunheiress
Kahntara, Rienami, Kaytee'roxx Eko'va, Misphire Portrait Gallery
Satele Shan ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!