Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild decorating

Vanji
12.13.2016 , 12:15 PM | #1
Alright, I'm coming back after taking an extended break. (Last played at during the launch of Galactic Starfighter) I'm in the process of completely restructuring my guild from the ground up since I'm the only active player beside my friend. One thing I want to do is have a decorated stronghold before we start recruiting new members. What some recommendations when it comes to useful items to have in a guild stronghold? Any input is welcome.

Jacewen
12.18.2016 , 12:50 PM | #2
all u need is the utilities for convenience. however if you really want your stronghold to be THE place to hangout you will want to make it inviting for the players. do some research and have a theme for each room. make ur place stand out and ppl will want to use it more often.

Xina_LA
12.22.2016 , 09:53 AM | #3
If anyone needs help decorating a Guild stronghold on Begeren Colony, I'm happy to temporarily add an alt to your guild to use the Purchase For Guild decoration copying feature. Just cover the cost of the copies and I'll add whatever decorations, pets, and vehicles that you like. Drop a mail message to Savaja (Empire) or Kiralyn (Republic) if you're interested. There are a few rare items I don't have unlocked, but if you ask around Fleet, you can easily find someone to copy those as well.