Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

pre launch guild servers listed as full

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
pre launch guild servers listed as full

bdonal
12.13.2011 , 04:56 PM | #1
The two servers i have my pre launch guilds on are listed as full and myself and many guildies aren't in the game yet. So how do you plan for things to work on those servers? are you going to expand them some how?? do you expect me to wait in hours long ques? Am i supposed to not play with the guild i've been with for a while now? also i notice that mostly the servers not listed as full are PvP. help me out here please. I know you folks are busy and stressed ty for all your hard work

Apocropheliac
12.13.2011 , 05:03 PM | #2
I am thinking along these same lines. The majority of listed servers are at a full status and not one of my guildmates are able to log in yet, no email received. I think it would have been a big waste of time for BW to do this pre-launch guild thing if most of us have to select our own server anyway due to long queue times.

Regardless of whether or not these servers are really full, it is off putting for guild members to look at the server that has been selected by Bioware and they see it at a full status before any of us have created a toon or even attempted to log in. Falsely labeling a server as full to push people to another server is wrong and misleading.
Main - Apocolypse
Guild - Mouretsu
Spec/Class - Immortal Juggernaut
Server - Ajunta Pall RP PVP West

bdonal
12.13.2011 , 05:06 PM | #3
well i would definitely be interested in what they have to say i just hope it doesn't get buried by trolls

Apocropheliac
12.13.2011 , 05:59 PM | #4
There are multiple threads with this concern. Personally I am posting in our guild forums for people to let me know if they get in but it seems none of us receive the almighty free pass email yet.
Main - Apocolypse
Guild - Mouretsu
Spec/Class - Immortal Juggernaut
Server - Ajunta Pall RP PVP West

Rynra
12.13.2011 , 06:03 PM | #5
It would've been smart on their side if they put guilds on less servers, but filled those servers to HIGH. Then lock the server for anyone else BUT the people from the guilds. And open it up on the 20th.

I preordered in november, so i don't expect to get in until january... but when i do ill just have to stand in 3 hour queues to play with my mates? Grrr.

Remyi
12.13.2011 , 06:08 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynra View Post
It would've been smart on their side if they put guilds on less servers, but filled those servers to HIGH. Then lock the server for anyone else BUT the people from the guilds. And open it up on the 20th.

I preordered in november, so i don't expect to get in until january... but when i do ill just have to stand in 3 hour queues to play with my mates? Grrr.
If you pre-ordered, and don't get to play until January, something isn't right. The game releases on December 20th, so it isn't even possible.

Rynra
12.13.2011 , 06:12 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Remyi View Post
If you pre-ordered, and don't get to play until January, something isn't right. The game releases on December 20th, so it isn't even possible.
I was being sarcastic mate If they are going to keep the pace they had today it won't be this year that i get "early access". Although i will be able to play normally from the 20th 4 days of preorder people got in today, wonder how much they gonna get in tomorrow.

Anyway, i don't really have high expectations, i will be really happy if i get in on the 18th.