Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why don't the scrap peddlers on fleet have the grade 10 mats?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Why don't the scrap peddlers on fleet have the grade 10 mats?

masterjaddey
12.16.2016 , 07:06 PM | #1
It seems only logical that with the amount of scrap I am getting from command packs that they should offer grade 10 mats.. maybe its an economy issue or something, but then they could double the scrap needed for each mat or something idk I just don't have much desire to use the scrap on anything below grade 10, unless I am crafting a certain dye..

psandak
12.16.2016 , 07:25 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by masterjaddey View Post
It seems only logical that with the amount of scrap I am getting from command packs that they should offer grade 10 mats.. maybe its an economy issue or something, but then they could double the scrap needed for each mat or something idk I just don't have much desire to use the scrap on anything below grade 10, unless I am crafting a certain dye..
I've said it now in three other threads... it is to prevent players from stocking up on scrap before the expansion and then getting a leg up on those without scrap when the expansion hits; if they offered top tier mats at the launch of an expansion it would smell of P2W: since the majority of scrap comes from packs it would be like saying, "buy packs to get jawa scrap so you can advance more quickly in crafted when the expansion hits." THAT'S BAD!

Have patience, grade 10 mats will be added soon enough.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

masterjaddey
12.16.2016 , 07:52 PM | #3
ok that makes sense thanks! any idea on when they will be added or no?

psandak
12.16.2016 , 07:59 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by masterjaddey View Post
ok that makes sense thanks! any idea on when they will be added or no?
If history is any indication, 5.1 (in late January), but that is only an educated guess.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

masterjaddey
12.17.2016 , 01:27 AM | #5
thank you again!!