Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 16 December 2016

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: 16 December 2016
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
12.15.2016 , 01:56 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on December 16th in order to apply Game Update 5.0.1a. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:
DATE: 16 December 2016
TIME: 7AM PST - 9AM PST (1500 GMT - 1700 GMT)
VERSION: 5.0.1a

Patch Notes:
  • It was recently discovered that snow is cold. Snowballs in the Life Day Event will now properly cool down the Overheated Droids spread around the Galaxy.
  • All NPCs can now be targeted by Snowballs during the Life Day Event.
  • Theron Shan will no longer appear hidden during Chapter 1 and Chapter 6 of Knights of the Eternal Throne.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LtGeneralGezlin
12.15.2016 , 02:39 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

Patch Notes:
  • It was recently discovered that snow is cold. Snowballs in the Life Day Event will now properly cool down the Overheated Droids spread around the Galaxy.
  • Theron Shan will no longer appear hidden during Chapter 1 and Chapter 6 of Knights of the Eternal Throne.
Wooooo. Now, if you can bring back to the Life Day CM items from last year, I should be set!
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

DawnAskham
12.15.2016 , 02:49 PM | #3
And maybe set the in-game snow ball tosser to the same cooldown as the cash shop cannon - snowball is 15 seconds, cash shop cannon is 7 seconds.

Mubrak
12.15.2016 , 03:07 PM | #4
Please let us continue to target NPCs after the Life Day Event, no need to put any more effort into disabling it again.
Fix bleary glass eyes!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!
Remove the blue glow from stronghold-speeders!

Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

CarthSeverus
12.15.2016 , 03:35 PM | #5
Thank you guys,your patch broke my game lol. But in seriousness i have that dreaded quick play mode screen that wont go away no matter what i do outside of reinstalling completely which basically will kill me in game because of raid obligations and other stuff. Any suggestions outside of full redownload would be great.TY
Get your free 7 and server transfer!!!!http://www.swtor.com/r/L8c2wS

FraDolcino
12.15.2016 , 03:35 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
And maybe set the in-game snow ball tosser to the same cooldown as the cash shop cannon - snowball is 15 seconds, cash shop cannon is 7 seconds.
This is the same as every Year, there is and have been an advantage for the shop cannon.
History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.
http://coocon.forumpro.in
Mein Freundschaftslink: http://www.swtor.com/r/g2znl6

DrarthG
12.15.2016 , 03:47 PM | #7
Patch Notes:
It was recently discovered that snow is cold. Snowballs in the Life Day Event will now properly cool down the Overheated Droids spread around the Galaxy. [*]All NPCs can now be targeted by Snowballs during the Life Day Event.

Is there a plan to bring the snowball cannon back to the CM or vendor? I know there are some tough issues with bringing it back but I would like to know. Will the current ones in game be modified in any way?

Forren-Midosea
12.15.2016 , 03:53 PM | #8
What about broken textures on ziost, wb area.

Keledorn
12.15.2016 , 04:56 PM | #9
What about fixing the Anniversary Jawa not working for the "That's Just Wrong" achievement?

SebastiaanZ
12.15.2016 , 04:57 PM | #10
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on December 16th in order to apply Game Update 5.0.1a. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:
DATE: 16 December 2016
TIME: 7AM PST - 9AM PST (1400 GMT - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: 5.0.1a

Patch Notes:

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Does this include companions as well?
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!