Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How can you craft lvl 70 mods and armorings?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
How can you craft lvl 70 mods and armorings?

khsolo
12.01.2016 , 02:55 PM | #1
Seems the highest lvl is 228 after you re the 220s from the vendor

I read you could craft the highest level gear but without the bonus, where can i find these recipes?

Ty in advance

psandak
12.01.2016 , 03:13 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by khsolo View Post
Seems the highest lvl is 228 after you re the 220s from the vendor

I read you could craft the highest level gear but without the bonus, where can i find these recipes?

Ty in advance
I will update my guide "high end schematics" in my signature when I can absolutely confirm this but gear from Command Crates (acquired by gaining Command XP Levels) will have these mods
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

khsolo
12.01.2016 , 03:27 PM | #3
Can you re the armorings and mods that come in the crates?

AlixMV
12.01.2016 , 04:20 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
I will update my guide "high end schematics" in my signature when I can absolutely confirm this but gear from Command Crates (acquired by gaining Command XP Levels) will have these mods
I can confirm that Mod and Implant Schematics, at least, drop from both the Command Crates and Operation bosses.

I haven't seen Hilt, Barrel, Armoring, Enhancement, or Relic schematics yet. I also can't speak to mods, but my guildie was unable to RE the Relic he got out of one of his boxes.
~ < Fortitude > ~ Jedi Covenant ~
Referral link
Sollyni ~ Annifryd
Ni'rys'hyl ~ Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee

Gelious
12.01.2016 , 07:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AlixMV View Post
I haven't seen Hilt, Barrel, Armoring, Enhancement, or Relic schematics yet..
I got schematics for level 70 Hilt and Enchancement 230 rating today. They came not from the GC crates but from the Weekly Regular Warsone reward box and require 600 artifice (hilt) and 600 cybertech (enchancement),
They are Bind to Legacy and completely useless for my biochemist.
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Xatra - Commando.

SithEmpress
12.01.2016 , 07:56 PM | #6
I got two level 70 relic from different command crate.
If you are looking for refer a friend link, than I have one for you right
here Click Here. Hey well both get some shines!

jjazt
12.02.2016 , 07:44 AM | #7
You cannot learn the green (228) or blue (230) mods/enhs from crate gear. You can learn the purple(230) ones though. In fact, you have a 100% chance to learn. The parts will require 2 of the refined isotopes (sorry, isTotopes...damn BW typo)

Like others have said, schematics will drop also both from command crates and pvp daily crates.

acerx
12.09.2016 , 11:20 PM | #8
Okay, so to clear a couple things up, you can indeed get the properly itemized 230 schematics in sm ops, 234's in veteran ops, and 240's in master ops. There are rumors that when master uprisings come out, the 234 schematics will be available there.
The schematics from command crates for me so far have all been bad mods, but good enhancements. The relics are okay, but have no crit / tertiary stat, where the schematics from operations do.
I have so far learned advanced lethal mod 48, resistive armoring 48, versatile barrel 48, and a few tanking mods / enhancements. No relics or hilts yet, but these schematics dropping from veteran / master difficulty operations are completely random chance to drop from any of the bosses, and are bind on legacy, so you do not have to be on your crafting toon to loot them.

Hope this clears things up for you

Lahsbee
12.10.2016 , 10:01 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by acerx View Post
Hope this clears things up for you
That's really helpful, thanks!