Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another server rollback on Harbinger??!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Another server rollback on Harbinger??!!!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kodithuwakku
12.07.2016 , 01:08 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by cowkiller View Post
one fix is to roll back to yesterday save server and give every one a day of double exp but thats not going to make every one feel better about the lost
It doesn't help the fact that I lost few Million Creds off a nice deal
And the MK-4 Item that I got from a Command Crate which I am pretty sure a quite rare drop considering the RNG
So I don't think a 2x exp thing is gonna cut it
But I think this would be a good time to re-start the DvL event since that'll probably make everyone feel better
Just my opinion don't go around cursing my idea and if you have a better one please, post it here

Still I am willing to Pay 1.5 MILLION Credits to active Subscribers in the Harbinger server who clicks my Referral Link Below

Also hope the server is up soon and lost items are restored
Good luck everyone
Get a FREE Character Transfer and FREE 7 days of Subscription plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my Referral Link

GGblazed
12.07.2016 , 01:10 PM | #152
you want to make them feel the same pain we are ..............everyone UNSUB RIGHT NOW...

LordSkyKnight
12.07.2016 , 01:11 PM | #153
Back up and no word from Bioware on what happened or why. Why am I not surprised....

Kodithuwakku
12.07.2016 , 01:11 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by GGblazed View Post
you want to make them feel the same pain we are ..............everyone UNSUB RIGHT NOW...
You are over-reacting
Or maybe I am under-reacting ?
Get a FREE Character Transfer and FREE 7 days of Subscription plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my Referral Link

Kodithuwakku
12.07.2016 , 01:12 PM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by LordSkyKnight View Post
Back up and no word from Bioware on what happened or why. Why am I not surprised....
Bioware probably did this to make us replay all the new content all over again

TaitWatson
12.07.2016 , 01:14 PM | #156 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone,

The Harbinger is now back online. We will be investigating the cause of the issue and taking steps to avoid it in the future. If there is any further information I can provide, I will let you know!

Thanks,

Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Samoth_Nomad
12.07.2016 , 01:15 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone,

The Harbinger is now back online. We will be investigating the cause of the issue and taking steps to avoid it in the future. If there is any further information I can provide, I will let you know!

Thanks,

Tait
still missing 3+ mil. and the items I sold.
Samoth

<Spouse Aggro>
The Harbinger

corrakkas
12.07.2016 , 01:16 PM | #158
Hey everyone,

Thanks,

Tait
so in other words, bioware does not care about us, the customers that pay you money, and all of our efforts are wasted and you are refusing to do anything about it, you just lost a customer

Kodithuwakku
12.07.2016 , 01:16 PM | #159
Hey everyone,

Thanks,

Tait
Still missing 12hrs of work

cowkiller
12.07.2016 , 01:16 PM | #160
Servers are still rolled back and GTN item and Mail are still Gone