Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Livestream: December 8th, 2016

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Livestream: December 8th, 2016
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
12.06.2016 , 03:59 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

This Thursday, December 8th, we will be hosting a Producer Livestream with Ben Irving and Charles Boyd. We are going to discuss a number of Community hot topics, such as Galactic Command and the KOTET Story, as well as a few things coming soon to The Old Republic!

Details:
When: Thursday, December 8, 2016
When: 430PM CST / 230PM PST
Where: www.twitch.tv/swtor

See you then!

Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Tanitha
12.06.2016 , 04:04 PM | #2
I hope you do address the crap that is the GC RNG gearing. Bring back the ops token loot.

harokiti
12.06.2016 , 04:04 PM | #3
Will you also be addressing how you plan to make the Dark V Light achievement hunters happy by restoring / fixing their removed achievements?
Stellina
<Outbreak>
Suck my Bubble

martinbaker
12.06.2016 , 04:06 PM | #4
wonder if the coming soon content is more uprisings?

Jerba
12.06.2016 , 04:06 PM | #5
Please address why going AFK in PvP matches gives more CXP/time than any PvE activity, and give an ETA for a fix. That's all, thanks.

gabigool
12.06.2016 , 04:09 PM | #6
Well done gents. I'm glad to see this happening. \o/

Thanks & see you then.
Quote: Originally Posted by BenIrving View Post
The harder part to address, because you have to take my word for it, are all the features and content we are working on that we havenít yet announced.... ...and we have started the early design phase for new, non-chapter, content.... ...we have some REALLY cool stuff to talk about later this year and the whole SWTOR team canít wait to announce it.

Rollbacks
12.06.2016 , 04:10 PM | #7
This is much needed however I surely hope that it doesn't become you guys patting yourselves on the back, swearing you're "listening" and hear the players but then continuing this nonsense

For starters, I suggest reading this thread
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=904332

And actually responding to some posts sommetimes
Cloake - Last Resort - Shadowlands
Lots of NiM junk here

GetPloughed
12.06.2016 , 04:10 PM | #8
Good to see there is going to be a stream.

Eshvara
12.06.2016 , 04:14 PM | #9
Hopefully you'll discuss the negative things being said on the forums as well. I know it isn't fun to do but we really need to know that someone is paying some sort of attention to the valid outrage.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

teclado
12.06.2016 , 04:20 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Please address why going AFK in PvP matches gives more CXP/time than any PvE activity, and give an ETA for a fix. That's all, thanks.
NOOOOooooo! The "fix" would probably be the same as the "fix" for farming golds: nerfing it to oblivion. I'm pleasantly surprised by the boost this has given to pvp. There are people in my guild who are now considering getting into warzones who had previously given it no thought, some of which are hopping in and finding that they actually enjoy it quite a bit.

With that said, it is pretty sad at how low CXP you get from operations, especially considering the time and effort needed, and factoring in wipes that give you no CXP. I agree that people shouldn't have to pvp in order to gear for operations faster, but I really don't want to see warzone CXP nerfed. Boost operation and Uprisings CXP.
SS
Malovo - Marauder