Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Missions repeatable since December 5th downtime

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Heroic Missions repeatable since December 5th downtime
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
12.06.2016 , 11:48 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone,

As many of you have noticed since yesterday’s downtime, Heroic Missions are now repeatable instead of having a weekly lockout. While this is a bug and we are going to fix it with 5.0.1 next week, we don’t consider this an exploit. Thanks for those that have sent their reports of the issue, and enjoy your plethora of Heroics!

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Degan
12.06.2016 , 11:51 AM | #2
When do you plan to address the rest of this 5.0 mess that has been bestowed upon us?
Bounty Hunter Parking Only.
All Others Will Be Frozen In Carbonite.
Hopping a ride on the All the way to Alderaan!

IshtarScorpio
12.06.2016 , 11:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Degan View Post
When do you plan to address the rest of this 5.0 mess that has been bestowed upon us?
Because lalalalalala...can't hear you.

Here's an idea, why not leave it in place since you made this an almost impossible grind? Even with them in place the average player won't hit your weekly cap. Some people have more than one PC you know.
"You are unwise to lower your defenses!"

MarkUKOne
12.06.2016 , 12:07 PM | #4
Any heads up as to what we can expect in 5.0.1?

As an aside where is our "Community Manager"........I have never seen a community in more need of managing than this one right now and he seems to have disappeared.

When can we expect some "official" response from our concerns/gripes/************ around 5.0 and GC in particular?

AscendingSky
12.06.2016 , 12:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkUKOne View Post
Any heads up as to what we can expect in 5.0.1?

As an aside where is our "Community Manager"........I have never seen a community in more need of managing than this one right now and he seems to have disappeared.

When can we expect some "official" response from our concerns/gripes/************ around 5.0 and GC in particular?
Most likely he's on vacation... all of EAWare has traditionally up and walked out on us for a month and a half break this time of year.

Tait... addressing repeatable heroic missions is pretty much near the bottom of the list of issues that actually need addressing in this game right now. Tell your bosses that this sort of willful blindness and deafness to the complaints and concerns of your customers is going to ruin this game's profits for them; as more and more people leave the game, there's fewer left to milk for CM purchases.

EightiesMonkey
12.06.2016 , 12:21 PM | #6
How can they fix a looting/disintergration issue and end up unlocking Heroics???

I am so confused right now, this seems deliberate to me :| So I'm either prepared for a massive Nerf or I'm prepared to have a few things fixed...

My credits are on the Nerf.
Warning: The Above User May Express Views That Are Meaningless & Insane.

Feel Free To Use My Referral Link.

Aeristash
12.06.2016 , 12:24 PM | #7
I suggest everyone complaining about the gold nerf to take this opportunity to farm those 20cxp heroics like there was no tomorrow. Hooray! cya next week forums!

GeorgeWhite
12.06.2016 , 12:35 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone,

As many of you have noticed since yesterday’s downtime, Heroic Missions are now repeatable instead of having a weekly lockout. While this is a bug and we are going to fix it with 5.0.1 next week, we don’t consider this an exploit. Thanks for those that have sent their reports of the issue, and enjoy your plethora of Heroics!

-Tait
One of the loading screen "tips" says something like "Most of heroic missions are repeatable daily" or smth like that. I never saw it before 5.0 Are you completely sure it's a bug?

Rheshalea
12.06.2016 , 12:36 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post

While this is a bug and we are going to fix it with 5.0.1 next week, we don’t consider this an exploit.
Why do you consider it a bug? It's not like heroic missions are worth a lot of cxp to start with, compared to most other activities.
How many and how quickly do we need to complete heroic missions for them to compare to other GC activities?