Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't start KOTFE and I'm subscribed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Can't start KOTFE and I'm subscribed

BrenHywel
12.04.2016 , 11:20 PM | #1
I just completed all the Ziost missions and go back to my ship to start Chapter 1 of KOTFE. I had to use my mission terminal to get the quest, but the terminal wasn't lit up. I kept clicking and kept getting the "You're not eligible for this conversation". I abandoned the quest to see if that would reset it and now it's completely gone. Need help.

Sindor_Bolantee
12.06.2016 , 07:18 AM | #2
Same thing happened to me. Completed Shadow of Revan, KOTFE wasn't available to me. Played Ziost. Then I did the same thing to correct with no success, I then Submitted an in game ticket. Haven't received a response from them yet.

Sindor_Bolantee
12.06.2016 , 07:27 AM | #3
Ugh...Ok I found the way around this. Under Content Menu and select Chapters (Shift + E), select chapter 1 and click Grant Mission button.

casirabit
12.06.2016 , 10:12 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindor_Bolantee View Post
Ugh...Ok I found the way around this. Under Content Menu and select Chapters (Shift + E), select chapter 1 and click Grant Mission button.
Yea, they recently added this as the chapters can be redone so that might be a reason why you can't access it normally like the others because the chapters can be repeated.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj