Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harbinger Has a Queue!!!!!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
12.05.2016 , 07:05 PM | #61 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks!

We have identified the issue, and are working to get it resolved. In fact, we have seen a significant dip in the queue.

If you're seeing issues with in-game mail, it is simply a delay - nothing has been lost.

We are going to continue working on the issue, but you should see a steady improvement over time.

Thanks!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DavemantheDark
12.05.2016 , 07:05 PM | #62
Got in then tried to send mail to my alt. then game crashed now I'm in que again.

damonskye
12.05.2016 , 07:06 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks!

We have identified the issue, and are working to get it resolved. In fact, we have seen a significant dip in the queue.

If you're seeing issues with in-game mail, it is simply a delay - nothing has been lost.

We are going to continue working on the issue, but you should see a steady improvement over time.

Thanks!
Nope, I got booted from being 121 in queue, and now I'm back above 300.
"Story is flavor. Content is substance. ... SWTOR needs new content. Desperately."
- KeyboardNinja.

Darkbloom
12.05.2016 , 07:07 PM | #64
Well yes, my queue is suddenly down to 300. That is improvement.

Or then again, given the post above me, maybe everyone just got sent to 300 haha.

Scarr_swtor
12.05.2016 , 07:11 PM | #65
Hey folks!

Thanks!
How this post reads in layman terms.
We have no idea what is happening but we are looking at a queue that has dipped.
unrelated issue of mail is that the postman is running late.
we will continue to look at the login queue and do nothing as it may fix itself over time.
The Older Gamers
Raiding Focused - Social Friendly - Age 25+
╚╡Website

MetrotownSimon
12.05.2016 , 07:46 PM | #66
Hey folks!

Thanks!
Thankfully it didn't happen during Conquest!

On a more serious note, though, a long outage or inability to enter the Server could constitute an entire day lost for some people as surely not everyone is playing 24/7.

Would it be too complicated / hard for subscribers to be credited with an extra day? The extra-time mechanic already exists with using subscription links after all.

eriksarcasm
12.05.2016 , 07:56 PM | #67
Wonder if this is some sort of attack...
It's what i do... I drink, and I know things.

dr_mike
12.05.2016 , 08:04 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by eriksarcasm View Post
Wonder if this is some sort of attack...
Probably all servers would be affected then.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

christian_bmx
12.05.2016 , 09:59 PM | #69
Hey folks!

Thanks!
I think you need to shut down the game a couple of days and fix all the bugs and things. you are very close to kill this game. You need to take this seriously. Don't play with the money of the subscribers. Im not a beta tester. I want the full game runing at 100%. Read the forums and answer the question of the players

AllisonLightning
12.05.2016 , 10:00 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by christian_bmx View Post
I think you need to shut down the game a couple of days and fix all the bugs and things. you are very close to kill this game. You need to take this seriously. Don't play with the money of the subscribers. Im not a beta tester. I want the full game runing at 100%. Read the forums and answer the question of the players
Agreed. I'd rather not play for a few days and get the game back working like clockwork instead of the buggy mess we have at the moment.
http://www.swtor.com/r/xsvzTv

Come to the dark side, where you get cookies and so do I.