Thoughts on the cantina event in NY

Tharandil

Heads up, I've received a copy of a speech from a friend of a friend who works for Bioware, about their announcements. I'm just paraphrasing it now, but it reads a bit like :

Due to EA sucking all of our funds away for development, we mean due to customer demand, we will include considerably more cartel market items for your enjoyment. All other projects have been scrapped, which includes but is not limited to new content and bug fixes (did you really expect bug fixes? Come on now). Also several of our employees have been let go. However no need to be alarmed as we have everything handled, and have an exciting new year planned for you all with our new Cartel Market policies. For instance we will include an extra completely useless item for all of you in each one of our packs. This does mean however that since we are offering more in each pack, the price of packs will drastically go up as well. Other great, pack changes are coming as well, and we'll have more on that for you later But for now just know you get more loot, so it's a win / win.

We'll hope you keep subscribing, and buying our cartel market packs, and to be honest do you really have a choice? Cause if you don't, you can kiss your star wars mmo good bye, and none of us want that. So keep the money coming, and we'll get you those sweet, reskined armor packs.

• 2 weeks later...
Heads up, I've received a copy of a speech from a friend of a friend who works for Bioware, about their announcements. I'm just paraphrasing it now, but it reads a bit like :

Due to EA sucking all of our funds away for development, we mean due to customer demand, we will include considerably more cartel market items for your enjoyment. All other projects have been scrapped, which includes but is not limited to new content and bug fixes (did you really expect bug fixes? Come on now). Also several of our employees have been let go. However no need to be alarmed as we have everything handled, and have an exciting new year planned for you all with our new Cartel Market policies. For instance we will include an extra completely useless item for all of you in each one of our packs. This does mean however that since we are offering more in each pack, the price of packs will drastically go up as well. Other great, pack changes are coming as well, and we'll have more on that for you later But for now just know you get more loot, so it's a win / win.

We'll hope you keep subscribing, and buying our cartel market packs, and to be honest do you really have a choice? Cause if you don't, you can kiss your star wars mmo good bye, and none of us want that. So keep the money coming, and we'll get you those sweet, reskined armor packs.

You don't have to play this game if you don't want to

• 1 month later...
You don't have to play this game if you don't want to

Ooooh,i think somebodies innocent joke hit too close to truth. Nevertheless , suggesting people to leave the game is sound strategy and will,undoubtedly,help SWTOR. Imagine,all the servers just for you and your characters.