Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Changing requirements on already earned items? That needs to be addressed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Changing requirements on already earned items? That needs to be addressed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ForceShaman
12.02.2016 , 05:24 PM | #71
And I can further confirm that this was a design decision, not a bug, based on my ticket response this afternoon.

Quote:
While I can personally sympathise [sic] with your point of view here, I'm sure you understand that we here in Customer Services have neither insight nor input into the development process.

If you'd like to share your feedback, please do so on the suggestion forums on swtor.com.
I'm sure sharing our feedback here on the forums is going to do a LOT of good ...

Degan
12.02.2016 , 05:27 PM | #72
Just posting to say that while this issue has zero affect on me, I feel this deserves as much attention as the DvL Cheevo issue that has no affect at all on game play. Not that the DvL thing wasn't equally important to those who cared.

I hope they get this sorted for you all.
Bounty Hunter Parking Only.
All Others Will Be Frozen In Carbonite.
Hopping a ride on the All the way to Alderaan!

EricMusco
12.02.2016 , 05:42 PM | #73 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

This is unintended, the items should not have a valor requirement. The team is looking into ways to correct this in a future patch. I will pass on updates regarding how and when as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Clarian
12.02.2016 , 05:44 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

This is unintended, the items should not have a valor requirement. The team is looking into ways to correct this in a future patch. I will pass on updates regarding how and when as I have them.

-eric
That's very good to hear. Hope the fix comes soon!

EDIT: I should add, I'll certainly remain unsubbed until it does.

NSStember
12.02.2016 , 06:10 PM | #75
Hey folks,

-eric
Eric,

Very relieved to hear this. Thank you for posting and addressing this.

Clarian
12.02.2016 , 06:13 PM | #76
Also a big thanks to NSStember for making this thread. I think the title was really well stated to draw attention.

This issue was the first thing I checked when I logged in after the update, because after this thread in October, I was afraid they would listen to the people who wanted a high valor requirement (even though, as IanArgent said, the majority view was more like 5-10).

I wanted to make a thread about it right away, but with my luck, I bet it would have sunk like a stone if I had...so thanks!

NSStember
12.02.2016 , 06:25 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Also a big thanks to NSStember for making this thread. I think the title was really well stated to draw attention.

This issue was the first thing I checked when I logged in after the update, because after this thread in October, I was afraid they would listen to the people who wanted a high valor requirement (even though, as IanArgent said, the majority view was more like 5-10).

I wanted to make a thread about it right away, but with my luck, I bet it would have sunk like a stone if I had...so thanks!
Thanks....especially to all those who added to this thread and kept it alive

Damask_Rose
12.02.2016 , 06:36 PM | #78
I do think it's rather hysterical that the intro to strongholds quest gives out a banner that requires valor 15 to use.
Still waiting for Quinn's "meaningful" reunion!

AshlaBoga
12.02.2016 , 06:42 PM | #79
Hey folks,

-eric
Thanks for responding
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

AshlaBoga
12.02.2016 , 06:43 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I do think it's rather hysterical that the intro to strongholds quest gives out a banner that requires valor 15 to use.
Yeah, I guess for the time being we just have to mail those to a primary toon.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!