Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark vs Light Event Achievements

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Dark vs Light Event Achievements
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
12.02.2016 , 03:53 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

We have been reading the feedback since Tuesday regarding the removal of the Dark vs Light Achievements and we understand the frustration this has caused. With that in mind, we are looking into options for having those Achievements restored in some way (it may not be exactly how they were when you earned them). We should have more details to share next week! We just wanted to ensure that you know we are hearing your frustration around this issue and are looking into solutions.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Johnycat
12.02.2016 , 03:55 PM | #2
Was there really a need to reset? I hope you're not planning to ask folks to start all over... again (again)?

Cheers,
J
CEJuly 2011 My Referral link (for free goodies): http://www.swtor.com/r/nkQ33X

Jerba
12.02.2016 , 04:02 PM | #3
So once again, the dates on achievements will be wrong? That really destroys the motivation for achievement hunters when half the dates are incorrect. We've had more than enough achievement resets since 2.0, don't need any more.

MadCuzBad
12.02.2016 , 04:03 PM | #4
And while your at fixing things, how about you make this command level legacy wide, and not per toon so I can go and re sub mu account. That needs fixing a lot more than some achievements.

Aeristash
12.02.2016 , 04:06 PM | #5
The battle was long & hard, but in the end this was really the only viable outcome.

casirabit
12.02.2016 , 04:08 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We have been reading the feedback since Tuesday regarding the removal of the Dark vs Light Achievements and we understand the frustration this has caused. With that in mind, we are looking into options for having those Achievements restored in some way (it may not be exactly how they were when you earned them). We should have more details to share next week! We just wanted to ensure that you know we are hearing your frustration around this issue and are looking into solutions.

Thanks!

-eric

I would not call it frustration, I would call it anger at what you did.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Galahard
12.02.2016 , 04:12 PM | #7
Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric
I, for one, thank you for posting this Eric and trying to restore our faith.
I'll make it very easy for you: I am Legendary, because I have the title, so it's pretty easy, just make everything green and 100%
Your lack of intelligence is insulting (SCORPIO).

Kallie
12.02.2016 , 04:16 PM | #8
Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric
Why are you doing this. You removed it for a reason. Stick with it. I didn't care that it was removed from my achievements. You said you removed it cause you might be using it again so stick with it

Christie_Swift
12.02.2016 , 04:19 PM | #9
Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric
Thanks for the reply and acknowledgment. We hope this is restored close to what it was before. The closer the better and hope there are no loopholes or ask us to re-achieve them again.

As so many players pointed out better to call it something else...
DvL 2016
DvL2017

DVL I
DVLII

You get that idea but please do not pull these achievements from under the rug. For some of us, it probably be the only thing we complete to 100% for a long while.

THANKS
The light shines in the darkness. The darkness does not
extinguish the light.

For great freebies click here http://www.swtor.com/r/79NsBH

Aeristash
12.02.2016 , 04:21 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kallie View Post
Why are you doing this. You removed it for a reason. Stick with it. I didn't care that it was removed from my achievements. You said you removed it cause you might be using it again so stick with it
It's no problem. If they rerun it, they can just use different achievements.