Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 3 December 2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
12.01.2016 , 03:59 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

We will be performing maintenance on Saturday, December 3rd starting at 6:00AM CST (1200 GMT). This maintenance will address a number of issues including the Chapter XVI Arcann fight and the Galactic Command Planetary Mission bug. Full Patch Notes will be posted with maintenance.

We are also going to be running the final Commendation/Crystal Credit conversion, the Dark vs. Light rewards, and the Pass to Cartel Coin conversion grants at this time.

For those without Early Access to Knights of the Eternal Throne you WILL get access tomorrow, December 2nd, as intended. No downtime will be necessary. Existing subscribers will be given access by 9AM CST (1500 GMT). Any new subscribers joining the game starting tomorrow at 9AM CST will be given access at that time.

Thanks!

-Tait

Details:
DATE: 3 December 2016
TIME: 6:00 AM CST - 9:00 AM CST (1200 - 1500 GMT)
VERSION: 5.0a
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SebastiaanZ
12.01.2016 , 04:31 PM | #2
I think I am gonna ask a obvious question... why saturday? Saturday is the day off for most people. Now people on their day off cannot play your game Tait! I for one am kinda pissed you do maintenance at this day. Just do it tomorrow please.

Also please consider changing CXP and the valor rank idiocy from cosmetic weaons PLEASE.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Jerba
12.01.2016 , 04:39 PM | #3
Wow, nice to see you are calling devs in to work on the weekend. Looking forward to seeing some bugs fixed and getting CXP balanced.

menacevm
12.01.2016 , 04:45 PM | #4
Why couldn't you enable the expansion a few hours earlier, if it doesn't require a patch? Europeans would have liked it...

myrdinn
12.01.2016 , 04:46 PM | #5
About Shae....

harokiti
12.01.2016 , 04:46 PM | #6
While they are in buy the devs some donuts / pizza and get them to reinstate our DVL achievements that we care about and want back!

Sign my petition if you agree
Stellina
<Outbreak>
Suck my Bubble

DarthEnrique
12.01.2016 , 04:50 PM | #7
Wait does this mean we're not getting our Dark Vs. Light rewards until third?
Trying to help my friend Ultimatedshadow out, please click his referral link. Thanks. http://www.swtor.com/r/5YzVTH

harokiti
12.01.2016 , 05:04 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthEnrique View Post
Oh I am sure a Dev will be along in a flash to tell you do not worry you will have all your rewards in the mail on Friday !

but they won't be along to say sorry guys we made a mistake we thought you guys did not care about achievements and that it would be totally ok for us to reset your 100% DVL achievements to 0 so that you can do them again! -10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000

If they read this thread maybe they can acknowledge this one
Stellina
<Outbreak>
Suck my Bubble

Newyankalt
12.01.2016 , 05:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthEnrique View Post
Eh it's only one day, we waited this long for the full rewards.

Who won the event anyways? Hope light side instead of that stupid Maul copy....

josephxp
12.01.2016 , 05:26 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
I think I am gonna ask a obvious question... why saturday? Saturday is the day off for most people. Now people on their day off cannot play your game Tait! I for one am kinda pissed you do maintenance at this day. Just do it tomorrow please.

Also please consider changing CXP and the valor rank idiocy from cosmetic weaons PLEASE.
They probably need the extra day to make sure they dont break something, oh well better 1 day late then 10 days.
Give Us New GSF Maps
Tachyon(s)/Alpha Triage(pub)/Void(imp) from Ebon Hawk
7 days of free subscription and character transfer for subs and returners