Wasn't we supposed to get credits for old currency?

Huggo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post
Logging in now after the update all old currency is gone as expected, however it seems none of my toons got any credits for them?

Anyone else got the same problem?

The currencies have been removed with today's patch but the credits will not be granted until Friday, apologies for any confusion! Tait mentioned that and some other timing questions here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9130475#edit9130475.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

• Dev Post

Quick update! After the quick maintenance we just had, some characters will now have received their credits from the crystal/commendation conversion. Here is the criteria:

• My character has not logged in since 5.0 launch - The next time you log in you will have your credits.
  • My character has logged in since 5.0 launch - You will not receive your credits until after Friday's maintenance.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Quick update! After the quick maintenance we just had, some characters will now have received their credits from the crystal/commendation conversion. Here is the criteria:

• My character has not logged in since 5.0 launch - The next time you log in you will have your credits.
  • My character has logged in since 5.0 launch - You will not receive your credits until after Friday's maintenance.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Oh. Umm... thanks, I guess?

Thanks everyone.

-eric

WUT??

I was gonna take my kids to disneyland with them credits! you took joy right out they hearts! My lil babies is crying now they say, " daddy why cant we see minnie mouse?" and i gots a tell em cause BW is da Grinch! you done took they fun during the holidays, shame on you!! can't get yo act together and makin kids cry.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

the characters I have loged in dont have the credits for the crystals

the characters I loged in today also dont have the credits for the crystals.

besides that, I always send surplus credits to a main leaving round numbers on alts, I've seen that on every alt upon login there are 2400 credits missing (if they had 1M pre patch they now have 997600) will those credits go back on friday or is an unrelated bug?

original thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=902293

I can get those 2 million capped credits today or Friday, I will still feel robbed, you can't buy the gear equivalent on the market I could have gotten with the gems I had. far as I am concerned they can stuff those coms right up their ..... today or Friday.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Maybe I am blind but I haven't seen anything about friday's maintenance? When is the downtime happening please? How long? (Edit: well I need sleep, I thought we were Friday...)

Edited by demotivator

Maybe I am blind but I haven't seen anything about today's maintenance? When is the downtime happening please? How long?

"after the quick maintenance we just had" - it was yesterday ;)

Edit: apologies, you might be referring to Friday's maintenance.

Edited by Ginkotea

@eric

Another update, this last conversion will now happen on Saturday morning (along with maintenance) instead of tomorrow.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Seriously you can reply to this post 3 times and most people could not give a Monkey Lizards *** over the credits as they have spent their coms on companion gifts as they are worth more and you cant even acknowledge my post !

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=902278

What are you an Ostrich? or do you just not care about these players?

When do i get the 22k cartel coins I supposed to get from allthe weekly passes i have??

Look at the post before yours. :)

Even contains a link you can follow to the description of the conversion I believe.

Bad news is that some folks aren't getting it. Including me.

Edited by dr_mike