Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shae Vizla Missing head

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jamtas
11.29.2016 , 12:44 PM | #1
The hide helmet feature doesn't change anything, but even when placing different armor on her, the face is invisible
the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Peace out.

TaitWatson
11.29.2016 , 01:01 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
It is not intended that you can customize Shay, outside of the one of the three Shay Customizations you can get from her Alert. This is a bug, and will be addressed in a future patch. Anything she is wearing will be returned to you when she is updated.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Saregon
11.29.2016 , 01:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
It is not intended that you can customize Shay, outside of the one of the three Shay Customizations you can get from her Alert. This is a bug, and will be addressed in a future patch. Anything she is wearing will be returned to you when she is updated.
Extremely disappointing, you guys really need to knock it off with uncustomizable companions.
N e v e r . F o r g e t
Here is my Referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

eartharioch
11.29.2016 , 01:07 PM | #4
Wow. One of the most requested features from 4.0 (customize new companions) is considered a bug and will be eliminated? That's...unfortunately quite believable, as 5.0 has been pretty much all about giving players what they don't want.

In any case, now that we've seen that it (mostly) works, we know the speculation that it was because of "technical reasons" isn't quite correct.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link

Methylium
11.29.2016 , 01:13 PM | #5
Three? I only got 2 after doing her short quest on Odessen.

eartharioch
11.29.2016 , 01:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamtas View Post
The hide helmet feature doesn't change anything, but even when placing different armor on her, the face is invisible
If you remove the customization from its slot, everything (other than covert armor) seems to work fine (like old companions).
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link

Savej
11.29.2016 , 01:15 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
Extremely disappointing, you guys really need to knock it off with uncustomizable companions.
^^

Is Master Ranos customizable?

Saregon
11.29.2016 , 01:19 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
^^

Is Master Ranos customizable?
Unless the devs tell us now, we'll have to wait until Friday when we get our DvL rewards to find out.
N e v e r . F o r g e t
Here is my Referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

Kaze-Yama
11.29.2016 , 01:21 PM | #9
Why not fix the bug instead of removing a feature everyone wants? Maybe just remove head slots and let us customize the rest of the armor. Please do this for Lana and all other companions as well. There is nothing special about the character models aside from the head so let us at least outfit them the way we want.

I don't even want to put her in a bikini I just my companion to match my character if I can.

casirabit
11.29.2016 , 01:22 PM | #10
We should be able to customize our companions. We getting tired of you choosing the outfits. Yea I know some will put them in the dancer's outfit but people do not want their companions to all look the same. When are you going to start listening or do you just like ignoring everyone.

Most people have better taste than the people who design the outfits they come in.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj