Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wasn't we supposed to get credits for old currency?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Wasn't we supposed to get credits for old currency?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Huggo
11.29.2016 , 09:51 AM | #1
Logging in now after the update all old currency is gone as expected, however it seems none of my toons got any credits for them?
Anyone else got the same problem?

Alec_Fortescue
11.29.2016 , 09:52 AM | #2
Check mail? Maybe you didnt notice? credit conversions were a joke.

EricMusco
11.29.2016 , 09:53 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Huggo View Post
Logging in now after the update all old currency is gone as expected, however it seems none of my toons got any credits for them?
Anyone else got the same problem?
The currencies have been removed with today's patch but the credits will not be granted until Friday, apologies for any confusion! Tait mentioned that and some other timing questions here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...75#edit9130475.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

dr_mike
11.29.2016 , 09:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Check mail? Maybe you didnt notice? credit conversions were a joke.
That's why we spent them all during the last few days.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

AshlaBoga
11.29.2016 , 09:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
The currencies have been removed with today's patch but the credits will not be granted until Friday, apologies for any confusion! Tait mentioned that and some other timing questions here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...75#edit9130475.

-eric
*Phew*

You scared me there for a second mate.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

EricMusco
11.30.2016 , 10:56 AM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quick update! After the quick maintenance we just had, some characters will now have received their credits from the crystal/commendation conversion. Here is the criteria:
  • My character has not logged in since 5.0 launch - The next time you log in you will have your credits.
  • My character has logged in since 5.0 launch - You will not receive your credits until after Friday's maintenance.
Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

eriksarcasm
11.30.2016 , 11:29 AM | #7
Quick update! After the quick maintenance we just had, some characters will now have received their credits from the crystal/commendation conversion. Here is the criteria:
  • My character has not logged in since 5.0 launch - The next time you log in you will have your credits.
  • My character has logged in since 5.0 launch - You will not receive your credits until after Friday's maintenance.
Thanks everyone.

-eric
Oh. Umm... thanks, I guess?
It's what i do... I drink, and I know things.

-Bob-
11.30.2016 , 12:18 PM | #8
Thanks everyone.

-eric
WUT??
I was gonna take my kids to disneyland with them credits! you took joy right out they hearts! My lil babies is crying now they say, " daddy why cant we see minnie mouse?" and i gots a tell em cause BW is da Grinch! you done took they fun during the holidays, shame on you!! can't get yo act together and makin kids cry.
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link

eriksarcasm
11.30.2016 , 12:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by -Bob- View Post
can't get yo act together and makin kids cry.
Your kids must be on the PvP forum! *rimshot*

Sorry, sorry, couldn't resist. I kid of course, much love
It's what i do... I drink, and I know things.

Alexandrozingsw
11.30.2016 , 04:24 PM | #10
Thanks everyone.

-eric
the characters I have loged in dont have the credits for the crystals
the characters I loged in today also dont have the credits for the crystals.

besides that, I always send surplus credits to a main leaving round numbers on alts, I've seen that on every alt upon login there are 2400 credits missing (if they had 1M pre patch they now have 997600) will those credits go back on friday or is an unrelated bug?

original thread:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=902293