Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DVL Reset?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkLordSnake
11.29.2016 , 09:45 AM | #1
Looking through the achievements, I noticed the entire event of dark vs light has been all reset. I had it complete at 100%, anyone explain why it's been reset ?
Edit--
Figured it out, never mind *
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

EricMusco
11.29.2016 , 09:49 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkLordSnake View Post
Looking through the achievements, I noticed the entire event of dark vs light has been all reset. I had it complete at 100%, anyone explain why it's been reset ?
I can confirm that DvL will now show as being 0% for everyone and has been reset. This will have no effect on you receiving your rewards on Friday. The reason this happened is that since the DvL event is over, the Achievements have been wiped/reset should we run it in the future. Apologies for any confusion/alarm this has caused!

Again, this will have no effect on you receiving your event rewards on Friday.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarkLordSnake
11.29.2016 , 09:50 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I can confirm that DvL will now show as being 0% for everyone and has been reset. This will have no effect on you receiving your rewards on Friday. The reason this happened is that since the DvL event is over, the Achievements have been wiped/reset should we run it in the future. Apologies for any confusion/alarm this has caused!

-eric
Awesome, thanks for the answer!
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

Tsetso
11.29.2016 , 09:51 AM | #4
Looks like they are trolling the achievement hunters
Quote: Originally Posted by Deaconik View Post
You may have a different opinion and that's your opinion and I don't care.
#RemoveRNG

Anzel
11.29.2016 , 09:55 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsetso View Post
Looks like they are trolling the achievement hunters
Ummmm I did all eight classes for the achievement knowing that I wouldn't make the Legendary tier. This would have been really nice to know BEFORE the event started. It would have saved me a ton of time. This is one of those times where I wish we could use profanity here on the forums. It's OK, there are plenty of other places.
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

Zipacnaa
11.29.2016 , 09:57 AM | #6
You have to be kidding .. so instead of showing it as 100% complete it gets set back to 0% ..

How about if "you should ever bring it back again" you put the one I just completed in Archive.

Amazing. You guys just go ahead and reset all my other 3 years worth of achivements why dont you... I guess I can always do them again ... Sigh ...

Rolodome
11.29.2016 , 10:04 AM | #7
I can confirm that DvL will now show as being 0% for everyone and has been reset. This will have no effect on you receiving your rewards on Friday. The reason this happened is that since the DvL event is over, the Achievements have been wiped/reset should we run it in the future.
should we run it in the future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

In all seriousness though, I don't understand this decision. By the time you might want to run it again, half the achievements are going to be outdated anyway. And the choice of having the event be based on static achievements with forced new characters wasn't exactly welcomed warmly. Why would you guys be planning to repeat that fiasco?

I don't expect you to answer.

I'm just saying, like... wow. Do people keep the achievement points at least or were those wiped too? You know it's going to sting like hell for achievement hunters who went all the way to legendary.
Watch my crazy video ideas in SWTOR form.
Clicky referral link for freebies, read how referral works.

Rankyn
11.29.2016 , 10:08 AM | #8

-eric
Could we maybe have the achievements removed until you (maybe) bring it back in the future?
My OCD will thank you.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

Mevan
11.29.2016 , 10:09 AM | #9
"Achievements have been wiped/reset should we run it in the future"

Really? Could you just, I don't know, not?

Txornisx
11.29.2016 , 10:10 AM | #10
That's so WRONG that I just can't find any other words at the moment.
Such crazy disrespect and stupidness...

do you really think ANYONE from your old player base will participate in this again, with such a marvelous attitude from your side? but phew, old player base, what I'm talking here about..