Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Datacron decorations loot drop

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Datacron decorations loot drop

Fizzbang
09.18.2014 , 11:37 PM | #11
You can track them with the following filters:

Category: Technological
Subcategory: Artifacts

There are a couple of other things listed in that, but it is mostly datacrons.

JonnyRay
09.19.2014 , 01:05 PM | #12
I've gotten a couple of them off Strong and Elite mobs on Voss in the general world quest areas.

WARCHILDvolk
06.26.2016 , 08:04 AM | #13
On HOTH if your Playing both sides if you go to that Open section by CRESH base and follow that path to the Area that Open area with the cat walks and machinery and as you go in there is a lore object on a dead body (rep) any ways go into the bunker and when you come onto the big room off to the right is a path to a boss (Tyrant list ) with a chest If you farm him he drops the datacron decoration pretty religiously. also in that section is a cave with cats in it go past them to the open area and when you look across the room you will see a open spot there is a droid in there that's a boss (Tyrant list) He drops it too.

Xina_LA
06.28.2016 , 10:16 AM | #14
Where is a good place to get the datacron deco from Ilum? There's only one Heroic for that planet.
I've done it many times and completed all the Ilum quests on both sides, but no drop.

BenduKundalini
07.01.2016 , 02:28 PM | #15
Datacron decos have all but stopped dropping altogether, sadly

Capella
07.04.2016 , 08:37 AM | #16
It's really frustrating. I haven't personally seen a drop since 4.0 but a couple of my guildmates have. I need ones of specific colors to finish off Yavin.
The Sunfall Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Max-level chars: Capella (Guardian) ; Ishev (Commando) ; Thyreophora (Vanguard) ; Auriva (Juggernaut) ; Khouris (Sorcerer) ; Xadhira (Marauder)
Please fix the Zabrak skin tone bug!

BenduKundalini
07.04.2016 , 04:34 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Capella View Post
It's really frustrating. I haven't personally seen a drop since 4.0 but a couple of my guildmates have. I need ones of specific colors to finish off Yavin.
To think I used to make a detour to this boss on Nar Shaddaa, he gave me two dozen fire datacrons for yavin. :/

kaitoichika
07.19.2016 , 01:44 PM | #18
yeah what happened to the drop rates pre 4.0 i could get them from random mobs anywhere on the planet they dropped on but now i rarely seen them drop

Capella
09.06.2016 , 11:08 AM | #19
I've leveled 2 DvL chars through heroics and haven't gotten a single one. Either the drop rates are vanishingly rare or I'm exceptionally unlucky.
The Sunfall Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Max-level chars: Capella (Guardian) ; Ishev (Commando) ; Thyreophora (Vanguard) ; Auriva (Juggernaut) ; Khouris (Sorcerer) ; Xadhira (Marauder)
Please fix the Zabrak skin tone bug!

Dementedwitterer
11.26.2016 , 08:46 AM | #20
I had two datacrons drop before the Shroud of Memory update, but nothing since then. I'm beginning to wonder if the loot tables were altered in favour of companion gifts. Trying to get the Dark Aim and Dark Presence datacrons is a maddening grind.
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum

I have a referral link. If you want to click it, that'd be cool. If not then that's cool too. http://swtor.com/r/288BZx