Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recieved Invite for Dec13, Still getting No Subscription error

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Recieved Invite for Dec13, Still getting No Subscription error

Lepra
12.13.2011 , 05:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by jeaze View Post
sorry to burst your bubble, but that is the email for the heads up that they will be sending emails starting december 13th and not the official email that would explicitly tell you that you can get in on whichever day. The actual email will look completely different than that one and literally tell you that you have access starting that day.

So even to the point of getting an email or not and when trying to log in through the client you don't get access, then guess what you don't have permission yet. So sit tight and keep trying to log in every so often and when you do get in enjoy the game.
*** word ***

Remyi
12.13.2011 , 05:58 PM | #12
Did you add a credit card to your account? I'm pretty sure you can't even activate your subscription without applying a credit card or game time card to your account.

Palenen
12.13.2011 , 06:00 PM | #13
Hmm, Ill look into that but I haven't read anything about it. Do you know where to look?

Kourage
12.13.2011 , 06:03 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Remyi View Post
Did you add a credit card to your account? I'm pretty sure you can't even activate your subscription without applying a credit card or game time card to your account.
Do not add a game time card to your account before you register the product code!
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Kourage
12.13.2011 , 06:04 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Varilthes View Post
Yes then i got the second email with the actual invitation, what a waste of moving my days off to today and tomorrow only to get screwed by bioware. Fml.
Ok, you said your email looked "exactly" like the one that was just a heads up email, not an invite for the 13th?

Did you pre-order and redeem your code In July? If not, I'm sure you did not get early access starting today.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Koolkrate
12.13.2011 , 06:04 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Palenen View Post
Your waiting for your new code to place onto your account to activate. So you will received another mail.

I'm DDE. My account still only shows Early Access and the Color Crystal but does not show the DDE items. Anyone else the same?
You won't get the rest of the DDE items untill you put in the RETAIL code and an active Credit Card (and your retail code won't be mailed to you until the 16th)
What, me worry?
Where's my Yoda ... /cry
YAY he's Back !! /joy

Seancstew
12.13.2011 , 06:06 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Varilthes View Post
Yes then i got the second email with the actual invitation, what a waste of moving my days off to today and tomorrow only to get screwed by bioware. Fml.
Would you mind copying the email that you got and pasting in here? otherwise you sound like someone who is complaining for not being able to read and comprehend.