Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTET Livestream - 11/3

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

11.02.2016 , 12:37 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We are making a slight change in the schedule for weekly livestreams. Originally tomorrow's stream was going to cover combat changes. We are going to move that stream out and we are replacing it with repeatable Chapters. We are going to showcase a KOTFE Chapter and show the difference between story and veteran difficulty along with answering any gameplay questions you may have about Chapters. Also, Charles will be answering story questions about KOTFE and how they tie into KOTET!

Here are the stream details:
When: Thursday, November 3rd
When: 4PM Central, 2PM Pacific

We know that everyone is anxious to hear more about the Class/combat changes coming with KOTET. We will be making posts throughout the week, next week, with a highlight of some of the changes we are making.

Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

11.02.2016 , 12:56 PM | #2
Well; that stinks.

11.02.2016 , 01:02 PM | #3
Don't really mind the change; looking forward to the stream!

For any EU players, keep in mind that US is still on DST, so for us, the stream will be one hour earlier than usual: 9 PM in UK, 10 PM in Germany.

11.02.2016 , 01:03 PM | #4
meh .....with all the stress the community is passing through....this feels like us the community r on the titanic ,and we know the captain is drunk....but we don't have means to get to the cabin of controls ,to divert the imminent collision....I try not to b negative...but u guys should log on fleet and see/hear for yr selfs ...I can recap for u if you are too busy and don't have time for that...basicly many r abandoning the ship because the ship seems on a head on as captain and crew of the ship...should direct people,not make alienate from the drama players r going through....I don't know if I feel like even watchin the stream....what about chapters u can tell us,that we don't get bored doing it after doing it on 1 alt?...Houston...WE GOT A PROBLEM! LOL...U guys seems like you r on the darkside of the know,astronauts loose communication with ground control when u venture there...but hey,keep it up guys

11.02.2016 , 01:05 PM | #5

11.02.2016 , 01:07 PM | #6
I feel sorry for the poor b'stard that has to work overtime so that they know what to announce about 5.0 combat

11.02.2016 , 01:25 PM | #7
My mind:

{livestream is going to be about KOTFE, KOTET, and difficulty}

*vision of endless Skytroopers*

{they said they got the message about Skytroopers}

Looking forward to info on the difficulty that doesn't involve Skytroopers!
Watch my crazy video ideas in SWTOR form.
Clicky referral link for freebies, read how referral works.

11.02.2016 , 01:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
Well; that stinks.
Agreed. I was really looking forward to something that might be as explosive as RNG gearing.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

11.02.2016 , 01:28 PM | #9
Why make a schedule if you can't follow it? Why not give a better explanation for why you are changing things? It only gives a bad impression as if you don't actually know what the class changes will be 1 month before the launch.

Knowing the class changes is something everyone wants to know I would rather learn about the story and difficulty as I play.

11.02.2016 , 01:36 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Agreed. I was really looking forward to something that might be as explosive as RNG gearing.
My thoughts exactly. I was really wanting to see if they could outdo the RNG rage.
Bounty Hunter Parking Only.
All Others Will Be Frozen In Carbonite.
Hopping a ride on the All the way to Alderaan!