Missing Senya Polearm

ScottishDrunk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The servers are back up and the armor sets I had unlocked are still not unlocked and the lightsaber pike is still showing up as I can unlock it even though I did not get it in a pack. What good was the maintenance? Edited by CombatLord

This was bound to happen.

Good luck with CS. :rolleyes:

The servers are back up and the armor sets I had unlocked are still not unlocked and the lightsaber pike is still showing up as I can unlock it even though I did not get it in a pack. What good was the maintenance?

Have you restarted the game and downloaded the patch?

Edited by KyaniteD

Looks like they screwed up the fix on multiple fronts.

I'd submit a ticket if I were you.

have done... but the longer it takes to resolve, the less i'll get selling it

it was unbound today along with the rest of the crate i bought.

Edited by ScottishDrunk

I can confirm that the Pike I got from the pack and I had put on Kira was removed too. Luckily for me I could reclaim it from collections. So make sure to check there if you equiped the item.

cant

i didn't equip it

i got the one from the pack and put it in my hold until it unlocked.

later, soemone told me about getting it free from collections, so i tried it on another charachter

I'm assuming their sweep only saw the 2nd one and not the 1st and took them both

This is one of the reasons why I wish they would combine threads around here. Got 3 of them going on the same subject.

Anyway, for a pair of simple fixes, this is a rather big download.

Your not in charge of the forums though, so why should you care how many threads are going on?

hahah

and also...

the nathema armour isn't available to unlock...

i can only buy it again

get the unlock refund, but nothing for the armour set

ffs

Quick fix for the bugged Nathema replacement set that everyone received :

You should find a Bound / Bugged set in your inventory.

Equip the items on a companion in order for them to unlock since they were given to us in a bound state.

Edited by micnevv

Your not in charge of the forums though, so why should you care how many threads are going on?

I'm one of the people who is wasting my time trying to help people like you who can;t be bothered to google or look first before hitting that New Thread button. You're just upset that I called you on it on your two threads. Sorry if you think you have a right to be spoonfed.

On a professional support forum, these threads would have been combined and folks who have gotten a reminder to look first before posting. That way to make it easier to find answers instead of having to look at multiple threads.

Edited by dr_mike

I'm one of the people who is wasting my time trying to help people like you who can;t be bothered to google or look first before hitting that New Thread button. You're just upset that I called you on it on your two threads. Sorry if you think you have a right to be spoonfed.

On a professional support forum, these threads would have been combined and folks who have gotten a reminder to look first before posting. That way to make it easier to find answers instead of having to look at multiple threads.

No your not helping me cause I could care less what you think. If I want I will make 10 more threads about it I will. So stop wasting your time as you say.

Edited by CombatLord

I think they did this on purpose. Gave out the pike {knowing ppl wanted that item only} and then claimed it was a "bug" and took it back, so then we go and give them money for "a chance" at it "the legit" way except they know that it wont drop and we will keep buying pack after pack or hypercrate after hypercrate.

• Dev Post
The one I got

out a pack

legit

is now gone...

sort yourself out bioware.

Hey Scottish,

We checked your account and what you are saying is correct. It appears there was an edge case where someone who had the saber legitimately could lose it. The team is working on restoring yours as I type this post. For anyone else who lost their legitimate Senya's saber in today's patch please contact CS and they can verify the source of where you received the saber, and restore it if needed.

-eric