Shadowlands offline?

Dak_fireraker

I was logged into Shadowlands when suddenly I got disconnected & now in the server selection Shadowlands is Greyed out. I can log into other servers I still have toons on (Jung Ma & Ebon Hawk). is there an ETA when SHadowlands will be back online?

Same here... Seems the only server to be down in list %) I hope they will fix it soon. And at least write reason)

Same thing happened to me. I was in the middle of doing something the server went offline and has yet to come back up been about 15-20 min approx. Would have been nice to have a warning if they were scheduling maintenance on that server otherwise their network techs need to fix this asap, please.

Hey folks,

The Shadowlands is offline and the team is looking into the issue. I will pass on any updates as I have them!

-eric

Holy Smoke!! One of my threads got Yellow ink!! I can now scratch Musco response off my Bucket list. :rak_03:

Thanks for the feedback I hope this downtime wont be long.

• Dev Post
Holy Smoke!! One of my threads got Yellow ink!! I can now scratch Musco response off my Bucket list. :rak_03:

Thanks for the feedback I hope this downtime wont be long.

You should have told me, I WOULD HAVE HAND WROTE YOU A LETTER! :rak_03:

I still have no ETA on Shadowlands at this time. I will keep you all in the loop as I hear more.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco