Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Star War Book

Snook_
12.29.2011 , 03:22 PM | #51
Anything by Matt Stover. Really awesome author, but the best Star Wars book and probably one of my favorite books ever is definately Shatterpoint. Outstanding read! And the Bane series is good as well, last book changed how I look at the entire Star Wars universe.

BrandonSM
12.29.2011 , 05:41 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Snook_ View Post
Anything by Matt Stover. Really awesome author, but the best Star Wars book and probably one of my favorite books ever is definately Shatterpoint. Outstanding read! And the Bane series is good as well, last book changed how I look at the entire Star Wars universe.
Shatterpoint, I hope is made into a animated Movie. But it will most likely never happen sadly
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

bfishback
12.29.2011 , 06:48 PM | #53
All of the Darth Bane trilogy.

Projectalpha
12.29.2011 , 08:20 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by bfishback View Post
All of the Darth Bane trilogy.
Still have to read the last one but so far I agree.

smartalectwo
12.29.2011 , 08:22 PM | #55
I'm another big Zahn fan, but Dark Lord: the Rise of Darth Vader is a guilty pleasure.
There is no try.

Tiddles
12.29.2011 , 08:27 PM | #56
I've only read the Old Republic novels. Out of them, Deceived is probably my favourite, followed closely by Fatal Alliance.

Revan was good too, just not as good as the others in my opinion.

LeviMorne
12.30.2011 , 12:30 AM | #57
This is a difficult one for me as I have been reading them for a long time but I have huge gaps. The Jedi Academy trilogy was awesome. BUT I have to say my favorite book of the series comes from Legacy of the Force series with Sacrifice. The death of Mara Jade was really really moving.

AgentAurelius
12.30.2011 , 01:00 AM | #58
Tales of Jabba's Palace or Tales of Mos Eisley Cantina were good ones.