Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Command Overview Livestream

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Galactic Command Overview Livestream
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
10.13.2016 , 12:18 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We are going to be hosting our first KOTET livestream on Monday, October 17th at 2PM Pacific (4PM Central). We will talking through the recent Eternal Throne announcement, going through an overview of the new Galactic Command system, and more. Join Ben, Charles, and myself as we kick off our first Eternal Throne livestream.

When: Monday, October 17th
When: 2PM Pacific (4PM Central)
Where: https://www.twitch.tv/swtor

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TheRandomno
10.13.2016 , 12:21 PM | #2
Please say you've made it legacy wide.

gabigool
10.13.2016 , 12:23 PM | #3
Will this include details on Uprisings or will that be discussed separately?

Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by BenIrving View Post
The harder part to address, because you have to take my word for it, are all the features and content we are working on that we havenít yet announced.... ...and we have started the early design phase for new, non-chapter, content.... ...we have some REALLY cool stuff to talk about later this year and the whole SWTOR team canít wait to announce it.

EricMusco
10.13.2016 , 12:25 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by gabigool View Post
Will this include details on Uprisings or will that be discussed separately?

Thanks
We will talk generally about Uprisings, but details will be coming a bit later on.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

azudelphi
10.13.2016 , 12:25 PM | #5
Pleased to see this livestream is occurring ahead of my expectations. Curious what all this system has in store.
Former Member of Squadron 367 - . = God
Here is the info: Referal Info - Here is the link: Referal Link

Jerba
10.13.2016 , 12:27 PM | #6
Didn't expect a livestream this soon but looking forward to it!
Hope we'll hear about the rewards from doing Galactic Command.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

ikinai
10.13.2016 , 12:36 PM | #7
I wonder if the new employees I'm training during that time would mind watching this instead of listening to me lecture them on proper computer etiquette?
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

CaptRogue
10.13.2016 , 12:54 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ikinai View Post
I wonder if the new employees I'm training during that time would mind watching this instead of listening to me lecture them on proper computer etiquette?
Couldn't hurt to try it, right? Then just give a quick training session of don't do this, but do this. Tada! lol
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

ikinai
10.13.2016 , 01:03 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
Couldn't hurt to try it, right? Then just give a quick training session of don't do this, but do this. Tada! lol
Yeah yeah, I could just skip the part about what constitutes fraud, that's not important, right?
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

Warrgames
10.13.2016 , 01:08 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ikinai View Post
Maybe your trainee plays SWTOR too? Few years ago my trainer played WoW and we spent many valuable hours of training talking WoW. If they don't play SWTOR make them stand with their nose in the corner till the stream is over.
"I don't like Tatooine, but I do like saying Tatooine." Theron Shan
Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/fSvsyK Click for free stuff.
"Nonsense repeated doesn't make it truth." Arcaan