Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing Knights of the Eternal Throne

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing Knights of the Eternal Throne
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rolodome
10.07.2016 , 12:06 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Premium is the same as subscriber. It works just like KOTFE in that there isn't anything to buy, premium members (subscribers) get it for free.

-eric
My wallet thanks you.
Clicky referral link for freebies, read how referral works.

Sillensumbra
10.07.2016 , 12:07 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Kazyon View Post
So no new ops? I saw a reference to bringing 3 allies so obviously some new single-group stuff, but ops?

Also, when does DvL end?
you will gear up your lvl 70 by repeating all the same ops scaled :P

EricMusco
10.07.2016 , 12:11 PM | #23 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Dunderheid View Post
So how does this apply to 60-day non-recurring subscribers? Some of us are wondering. Do we need to switch to a recurring payment to be premium? If so, then your statement is not quite accurate. Please clarify.
Good question!

The simple way to think of it is that anytime we would have said the word subscriber, we now say premium. That means that while you are inside of your game time card, you are a subscriber. Premium is not directly tied to recurring, it just means you have active sub time on your account.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

kjchan
10.07.2016 , 12:17 PM | #24
I was mentally prepared for them to completely ignore ops in the announcement. Was surprised to find out that the lack of ops still impacted me emotionally. It's going to be hard saying goodbye to so many friends in the PVE space.

Dunderheid
10.07.2016 , 12:19 PM | #25
Good question!

The simple way to think of it is that anytime we would have said the word subscriber, we now say premium. That means that while you are inside of your game time card, you are a subscriber. Premium is not directly tied to recurring, it just means you have active sub time on your account.

-eric
Thanks for the information, and especially for a speedy and clear reply.

Deewe
10.07.2016 , 12:20 PM | #26
Good question!

-eric
Premium is really confusing for the players, especially for people NOT reading the forums.

Before seeing your post I was wondering whether it was a new way to have players pay more.
Guess you should fix that in the web page otherwise it will have a negative impact.
-----
[HOW_TO] Mouse look toogle

LordAlumini
10.07.2016 , 12:20 PM | #27
Think i speak for aloth of people that love to play multi-player content like ops and flashpoints. WE ARE EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED THAT THERE ARE. O NEW OPS AND FLASHPOINTS ARE ANNOUNCED. Peeps at bioware u are develloping a MMO and not an RPG. Time to end my subscription. Bey bey all, see ya all in another proper MMO

Chellearia
10.07.2016 , 12:20 PM | #28
So is the end date for the Dark vs Light event also Dec 2?
I have a bunch I need to finish in order to get the companion and would like to know how long I have.

nepochop
10.07.2016 , 12:24 PM | #29
so really now ops? GG BIOWARE and so long!!

gabigool
10.07.2016 , 12:27 PM | #30
Eric,

Is the subject of Operations ever going to be discussed by you or the studio?

I do not understand how it makes sense to simply ignore the subject.

Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by BenIrving View Post
The harder part to address, because you have to take my word for it, are all the features and content we are working on that we havenít yet announced.... ...and we have started the early design phase for new, non-chapter, content.... ...we have some REALLY cool stuff to talk about later this year and the whole SWTOR team canít wait to announce it.