Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 20 September 2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
09.16.2016 , 02:12 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

All servers will be unavailable on September 20th while we perform back end maintenance.

DATE: September 20, 2016
TIME: 8:00 AM CDT - 11:00 AM CDT (14:00 BST - 17:00 BST)
VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Nebdar
09.17.2016 , 07:05 AM | #2
Chancellor Keith has ordered construction of New Mega Servers. 5 servers to Rule them ALL. Rebels Beware!
We had our New Hope chapter in SWTOR development it seems now is the time for E(A)mpire Strikes Back or will there will be Return of The Jedi?

omaan
09.17.2016 , 09:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks!

All servers will be unavailable on September 20th while we perform back end maintenance.

DATE: September 20, 2016
TIME: 8:00 AM CDT - 11:00 AM CDT (14:00 BST - 17:00 BST)
VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Again? Damn too many maintenances nowadays. And these maintenances don't fix important buggs!

Nebdar
09.17.2016 , 11:15 AM | #4
it is because the bounty hunting event is 2nd week in a row and it shouldn't be this way....officially
http://www.swtor.com/info/in-game-events
Chancellor Keith has ordered construction of New Mega Servers. 5 servers to Rule them ALL. Rebels Beware!
We had our New Hope chapter in SWTOR development it seems now is the time for E(A)mpire Strikes Back or will there will be Return of The Jedi?

tummiswtor
09.17.2016 , 01:15 PM | #5
New Pack?

Feel free to use my Referral Friend link! New Subscriber get +7 days of sub!

http://www.swtor.com/r/KFtMTM

MACharlieV
09.17.2016 , 02:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
Again? Damn too many maintenances nowadays. And these maintenances don't fix important buggs!
No, they just fix/update the servers on the back end so you don't experience any unexpected server related nonsense. Perish the thought!

Icestar
09.18.2016 , 03:35 AM | #7
Good to know.

I look foward to more informaion about the expansion, when you are ready to talk about it.

MrsFen
09.18.2016 , 02:45 PM | #8
Is there an end date yet for Dark Vs Light Event?

x-Darkstorm-x
09.19.2016 , 06:34 AM | #9
I hope this mainenance involves sorting out start-up so it doesnt hang or go back to desktop with larger gfx... Bitraider I blame so sort it out please !, fed up of uninstalling then reinstalling to get the very same issue over and over.. totally annoying !.... ready to unsubscribe... before Bitraider no issues at all played for 4 years daily and very happy..... now... you are killing your own game....

Polith
09.19.2016 , 02:35 PM | #10
Hope this fix includes the bug with advancing to Legendary status. I'm sitting at 7/8 completed classes and my last class, bounty hunter, has completed through chapter 3. I still show 7/8 completed classes. It is very frustrating.