Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aiming August

FlavivsAetivs
08.28.2016 , 06:48 PM | #21
Domination match that ended in a perfect tie from last night. Thanks to McDonnell for recording!

https://youtu.be/rbwHJbaL5YI

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia | Constantia Eudoxya | Euander
GSF School
Jedi Covenant

MaximilianPower
08.29.2016 , 06:45 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by FlavivsAetivs View Post
Domination match that ended in a perfect tie from last night. Thanks to McDonnell for recording!

https://youtu.be/rbwHJbaL5YI

~ Eudoxia
I watched the vid, it was awesome. Excellent that Mcdonnell was recording it. I've played a lot of matches, but I only ever remember one dom tie, and it was so long ago I can't even recall the details.

I'm sad I missed the event...had to run out of town unexpectedly, couldn't get back in time (missed the TRE thing too). I'd actually been practicing with pods over the past few weeks...I think I've gone from "terrible" to "borderline competent". But happy to hear so many folks showed up, and (at least from that one match) it did look like most people were abiding by the rules.

Any chance of a September event?

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Tensorcide Zuck-srw'i
Maximilian Power TøbiasFünke Tryhard Neckbeard MaxPower-srw
Star Forge / Satele Shan / Darth Malgus

Self-Inflicted / Shadowlands Reconnaisance Wing / Retrocide / Imperial Entanglements

FlavivsAetivs
08.29.2016 , 02:07 PM | #23
September is going to be hectic for me. I'll probably hold a "Eudoxia's Birthday Bash" in October though.

~ Eudoxia
GSF School
Jedi Covenant

Krixarcs
09.01.2016 , 09:19 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by FlavivsAetivs View Post
September is going to be hectic for me. I'll probably hold a "Eudoxia's Birthday Bash" in October though.

~ Eudoxia
I was told to be nice by a lady friend, complaint then critize she said. TBH you should just fly Clarion and have everyone else in ion gunship and they need to kill you 16 times or how old u r. That should be half the match then after your detumescence brought on by being a masochsit you can humblebrag the community. PM drako-lick for pointers if hes not busy.

FlavivsAetivs
09.02.2016 , 05:39 AM | #25
Hey Krixarcs, thanks for showing up and participating the other night. Hope you had fun and would be glad to see you at future events!

~ Eudoxia
GSF School
Jedi Covenant

Greezt
09.02.2016 , 06:20 AM | #26
Wow. I would've never guessed you knew such a word as "detumescence"... Well done, Krixarcs. I am genuinely impressed.

I'm not sure what it might do with the situation you're describing, though. If anything, assuming Eudoxia's a masochist would mean being killed sixteen times in half a match would cause arousal.

Still, I'm proud of you for trying. As they say, A for effort.

FlavivsAetivs
09.03.2016 , 08:09 PM | #27
Yeah he wasn't in a great match. I got him once but he got me like twice. It was fun.

~ Eudoxia
GSF School
Jedi Covenant