Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

August Producer Livestream Wrap-up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
August Producer Livestream Wrap-up
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
08.11.2016 , 03:49 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

For those who missed the stream and are looking for a wrap-up on what we talked about, here ya go! You can catch the archived video here.

State of the Galaxy
  • We are working to address DvL players who are unable to complete Tier 6 as soon as possible. We are aiming to have a fix in the next patch we release.
  • The team is looking through feedback on the new pack opening, and looking for places to improve. If you want to speed up the experience you can spacebar through the animation.
  • We know there has been some concerns about story elements that didn't come to a close in KotFE. This was intentional as those story threads will continue into the future.

PvP Ranked Season 7
  • Season will end with the launch of KOTET
  • Each reward tier will receive a stronghold decoration and title.
  • Second tier will receive a unique color crystal
  • Top tier will receive a unique mount
  • Screenshots and tier breakdown coming in September

Featured Community Contributors
Knights of the Eternal Throne
  • Full announcement coming at NYCC in October

HK Chapter
  • Bonus chapter coming to eligible subscribers on September 7th
  • New Alliance alert for Rusk. Includes another Companion that players would love to kill...

Thanks everyone for tuning in!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

RexRuiz
08.11.2016 , 03:54 PM | #2
My sub ends on September 5 and i dont have the money to renew it that month. The rusk alliance recruitment would be available to those who ended KotFE or only active subs?? Thanks

DarkLordSnake
08.11.2016 , 03:55 PM | #3
You know my question, will there be an actual LiveStream ?
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

Sinaith
08.11.2016 , 03:57 PM | #4
i know you're never going to read this, mr. musco, but you know how we can tell that you weren't planning on talking about pvp at all this livestream and did it just to try and shut us up for a while?

they didn't even have a bullet about it on the wrap-up slide.
Hello. It is me. Waffle.

Warrgames
08.11.2016 , 03:59 PM | #5
Did anyone watch the joke of stream. You tell the community less and less each time.
"I don't like Tatooine, but I do like saying Tatooine." Theron Shan
Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/fSvsyK Click for free stuff.
"Nonsense repeated doesn't make it truth." Arcaan

GetPloughed
08.11.2016 , 04:01 PM | #6
You should add a date to the NYCC line, the question of when is it will be asked a lot

BlueShiftRecall
08.11.2016 , 04:02 PM | #7
Not going to lie the lack of anything about KOTET was very disappointing, all we got is wait until October for an "announcement."
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

EricMusco
08.11.2016 , 04:02 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by RexRuiz View Post
My sub ends on September 5 and i dont have the money to renew it that month. The rusk alliance recruitment would be available to those who ended KotFE or only active subs?? Thanks
You do not need to be a subscriber to access it, but you do need to have access to, and have completed Chapter 16. That is the prerequisite to access the alert.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LtGeneralGezlin
08.11.2016 , 04:04 PM | #9
Hey, Eric. Since The Shroud is heavily involved in the HK chapter, is there any chance/plans to add a solo mode for the final mission for both the Shroud and Dreadseed questlines? I know a lot of people have been asking for them, since it is nearly impossible to find a group to finish them, and it would be a good way for new and current players who have never done those quests to do them!
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

Newyankalt
08.11.2016 , 04:05 PM | #10
I was expecting to hear about rewards for people who will stay subbed from now until KOTET, like the Nico Okarr last year and the various other items.

Nothing like that this time?